PDA

View Full Version : OTT by OPP

Forbes
30th April 2010, 09:21 AM
Looky (http://www.motoringfile.com/2010/04/29/canadian-police-pull-over-entire-mini-convoy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Motoringfile+%28MotoringFile% 29)

Think this is stupid

Delboy
30th April 2010, 09:51 AM
:frown: pathetic.

So, do you think I shouldn't have told Strathclyde Police about the Argyle & Bute run in June.....:Whistle: :smilewinkgrin:

Mini Ecosse
30th April 2010, 10:23 AM

So, do you think I shouldn't have told Strathclyde Police about the Argyle & Bute run in June.....:Whistle: :smilewinkgrin:

Have to agree with Delboy, pathetic :yes nod:

N16SHP
30th April 2010, 10:39 AM
Yep as Del has said! Must be a pretty boring area for the cops if thats all they have to do with their spare time!!

Stewart
30th April 2010, 11:18 AM
Thats really poor, but then is it not the case your not allowed to have fun these days.
Poor organiser has tried to the right thing by the police and what do they do. That will be the last time there informed I bet.

GCA3N
30th April 2010, 11:51 AM

oh dear maybe you should lead the run Del, then again it's illegal to drive too slow too. :Whistle: :lol:

Delboy
30th April 2010, 11:56 AM
oh dear maybe you should lead the run Del, then again it's illegal to drive too slow too. :Whistle: :lol:

Only in the Clyde Tunnel :moonie: :smilewinkgrin: