PDA

View Full Version : Worst car you've seen today

N16SHP
29th April 2010, 05:57 PM
Main reason for this thread is I seen this car today and just thought....why:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Ii6kdI6KbZY/SX5HHjcO7kI/AAAAAAAAJNQ/_40r23wpNAM/s400/Renault-Clio-Estate-XV-France_01.jpg

If your gonna have a car like that, why not buy a Megane...or a Golf? Just sat bemused. I spoke to the guys in Uni about it and they piped up with, what about the Clubman, so I spent the next 45 minutes convincing them that the Clubman made sense...which it does!

So any other rediculous cars today?

john
29th April 2010, 07:11 PM
Camera SAFETY van??? whats that all about???:moonie:

euan
29th April 2010, 11:45 PM
Main reason for this thread is I seen this car today and just thought....why:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Ii6kdI6KbZY/SX5HHjcO7kI/AAAAAAAAJNQ/_40r23wpNAM/s400/Renault-Clio-Estate-XV-France_01.jpg

If your gonna have a car like that, why not buy a Megane...or a Golf? Just sat bemused. I spoke to the guys in Uni about it and they piped up with, what about the Clubman, so I spent the next 45 minutes convincing them that the Clubman made sense...which it does!

So any other rediculous cars today?

I know someone who bought one of those (well, his wife did). I abuse him regularly about it. They bought it as it was at the right price for what they wanted, it's a utility car for shipping their son about in and his missus had only recently passed her test so it was cheap to run.

As i say, I still give him a load of grief about it.

ianking
30th April 2010, 08:33 AM
Clio estates WTF. I saw one the other week and thats exactly what I thought.

N16SHP
30th April 2010, 10:41 AM
Glad i'm not the only one on here thinking they are rediculous!

Bazthemod
30th April 2010, 11:00 AM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8161/daihatsu20copen20200220gd4.jpg

Hate these so much! Can just imagine it saying "When I grow up I wanna be a TT"

pot007
30th April 2010, 11:50 AM
White Skoda Felicia......didn't see it today, but drove one for 2 years and still have nightmares.

GCA3N
30th April 2010, 11:52 AM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8161/daihatsu20copen20200220gd4.jpg

Hate these so much! Can just imagine it saying "When I grow up I wanna be a TT"

Oh baz i could see you in that dude.

ianking
6th May 2010, 09:51 AM
Ive actually driven a couple of Copens. The early 800cc turbo and the later 1.3 normal aspirated and they are not too bad. Its a wee bit like sitting in a classic mini (size wise)

N16SHP
6th May 2010, 11:13 AM
Had the unfortunate pleasure of sitting behind one of these today....just dont get it!

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200608/2006-lexus-sc-430-3_460x0w.jpg

Fartin Martin
6th May 2010, 11:22 AM
well it was yesterday I seen this, a Vauxhall Agila the new shape. But why?..granted it was a grandparent that was driving it but still! lol

Fartin Martin
6th May 2010, 11:23 AM
Thats what he just bought him mum..it wasn't really the Blue S! :lol:

ianking
6th May 2010, 12:12 PM
well it was yesterday I seen this, a Vauxhall Agila the new shape. But why?..granted it was a grandparent that was driving it but still! lol

At least the new Agila isnt as bad as the old one, it was just a box. In fact the new one isnt too shabby at all.

Fartin Martin
6th May 2010, 12:16 PM
yeah i'll give you that one! the other one made me feel sick! :lol:

MINI William
6th May 2010, 12:51 PM
At least the new Agila isnt as bad as the old one, it was just a box. In fact the new one isnt too shabby at all.

The Agila is a fantastic little car can fit anything in it because it is boxy

euan
6th May 2010, 01:25 PM
I saw this, going slowly up the hill in front of me:

http://www.ecomodder.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/imiev.jpg

Fairy
6th May 2010, 01:45 PM
Had the unfortunate pleasure of sitting behind one of these today....just dont get it!

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200608/2006-lexus-sc-430-3_460x0w.jpg

This is my dads choice, he has had Lexus's for years now, he is on his third started off with the IS200 Sport in deep blue, his baby, sold that to do 'sensible' with a Golf diesel :frown: and then went back to Lexus for another IS200 Sport and traded that in for this SC430 - he also has it in this colour - dont get me wrong the wood-look interior is a no-no for me but i convinced him to put me on his insurance now im 25 and took it for a blast the other day - oh yes that V8 is awesome!!!! the power the SC430 has is incredible - not my choice of car and for the money of a brand new one would rather have a GTR but if I ever was to feel the need to scare myself senseless going over the cairn-o-mount although the GP is awesome in the twistys I'll ask for a shotty of the Lexus coz of its straight line speed - just my opinion afterall :thumbs up:

N16SHP
6th May 2010, 03:56 PM
This is my dads choice, he has had Lexus's for years now, he is on his third started off with the IS200 Sport in deep blue, his baby, sold that to do 'sensible' with a Golf diesel :frown: and then went back to Lexus for another IS200 Sport and traded that in for this SC430 - he also has it in this colour - dont get me wrong the wood-look interior is a no-no for me but i convinced him to put me on his insurance now im 25 and took it for a blast the other day - oh yes that V8 is awesome!!!! the power the SC430 has is incredible - not my choice of car and for the money of a brand new one would rather have a GTR but if I ever was to feel the need to scare myself senseless going over the cairn-o-mount although the GP is awesome in the twistys I'll ask for a shotty of the Lexus coz of its straight line speed - just my opinion afterall :thumbs up:

I'm not a Lexi (thank you Alan Partridge) basher...honest lol. My best mates Dad has a GS430? I think and its awsome. Just not a fan of the look of this one i'm afraid. Although I've changed my opinion slightly after what you said about its performance, as I was not aware it had much go about it!

camjay
6th May 2010, 05:18 PM

My mum and dad drive one of these. They had the old one which was hideous. But in all honesty, the new one's not too bad! Not my bag, but its meant to be a not too bad wee car!

euan
6th May 2010, 05:39 PM

I saw one of these on the road at the weekend in black, it's not aged that well in my view. Anything with a V8 though has to be applauded ;-)

Bazthemod
6th May 2010, 07:21 PM
Oh baz i could see you in that dude.

Thats what he just bought him mum..it wasn't really the Blue S! :lol:

Cheeky buggers lol ... listen to the hairdresser! ;) haha