PDA

View Full Version : Hey Crombers.......

Big Gordy
26th April 2010, 01:06 PM
........ a new record for me.....1036 miles between MOT's:frown::blush:
With me being made redundant tail end of last year, and being out of work for nearly 5 months, Mutley stayed tucked up in the garage only being started up now and again to keep the battery charged.
Note to self.......attend more runs:ragin:

Mini Ecosse
26th April 2010, 01:13 PM

What about the run this Sunday?:thumbs up:

Craig
26th April 2010, 01:23 PM
What about the run this Sunday?:thumbs up:

Aye - wot he said ;)

Crombers
26th April 2010, 03:52 PM
........ a new record for me.....1036 miles between MOT's:frown::blush:
With me being made redundant tail end of last year, and being out of work for nearly 5 months, Mutley stayed tucked up in the garage only being started up now and again to keep the battery charged.

Yup I'm well & truly 'licked' here, but then again you do need to get out 'just a little'

I reckon I've done 2500 miles since last years MOT

The biggest 'hit' was MINI 50 :yes nod: , I was never gonna miss that one :thumbs up:

Stewart
26th April 2010, 06:34 PM
Neighbours car did 6 this year and 6 last year and yes you guessed it, its three miles to the MOT garage….Fully taxed and M.o.t and insured and sits there. :argh::argh::argh: it even has a private plate.

Likes the idea of having a car just not that keen on driving.

GCA3N
26th April 2010, 07:07 PM
What you guys like, I have 10 months ownership and 11K so far, IMO a nice car is for driving. However like you say gordy circumstances have dictated your mileage so cannot be helped.

ianking
26th April 2010, 07:42 PM
Sold the Calibra last year as it had done a total of about 300 miles in 5 years of ownership. It was taxed and tested every year as well.

Big Gordy
26th April 2010, 08:37 PM
I had my XR2 for 17 years and it only had about 82,000 on it when I sold it :smilewinkgrin:

Big Gordy
26th April 2010, 08:41 PM
What you guys like, I have 10 months ownership and 11K so far, IMO a nice car is for driving. However like you say gordy circumstances have dictated your mileage so cannot be helped.

Aye but you drive too and from Arran to Aberdeen every fortnight:moonie:
The A4 gets most of the mileage.....7 years old and 132,500 on it now:p Can't complain as its never really missed a beat in the time I've had it:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
26th April 2010, 08:53 PM
The A4 gets most of the mileage.....7 years old and 132,500 on it now:p Can't complain as its never really missed a beat in the time I've had it:thumbs up:

You do realise you've just bu@@ered that up now don't you?:frown:

A.:D

Big Gordy
26th April 2010, 09:42 PM
Aye....kiss of death:rolleyes:

GCA3N
27th April 2010, 06:14 AM
Aye but you drive too and from Arran to Aberdeen every fortnight:moonie::

Actually only 10 times a year which accounts for 3300 miles approx and only being doing that since august which is only 8 journeys up and back so the majority of it is not work related. :0p lol