PDA

View Full Version : Shh it's a secret!

Bazthemod
24th April 2010, 10:27 AM
Well finally sourced a car for my Mums birthday... hopefully collect next week and somehow put it into hiding lol!

http://www.minicherished.co.uk/AUC/vehicle_images/_original/WMWRH320X0TM25686_01_DL_190410_1.jpg
http://www.minicherished.co.uk/AUC/vehicle_images/_original/WMWRH320X0TM25686_02_DL_190410_2.jpg
http://www.minicherished.co.uk/AUC/vehicle_images/_original/WMWRH320X0TM25686_03_DL_190410_3.jpg

17" 5 Star BULLET Alloys
CHILI Pack
Chrome-Line Interior
****pit Chrono Package
Dark Blue Hood
Front Seat Heating
Harman Kardon - Hi-Fi
Heated Mirrors/Washerjets
Metallic paint
Multifunction for S/Wheel
Recaro Sports Seats

Tidy little motor just needs some bodywork seen to which they are going to do. Thank god the latest car shopping episode is over though i hate it!

AndyP & Lenore
24th April 2010, 10:42 AM
That's an absolute stunner:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:. I'm sure your Mum's gonna be over the moon with that.:yes nod::yes nod:

A.:D

Craig
24th April 2010, 11:12 AM
Very nice Baz ! ;). Do you want to know when my birthday is ?? :lol:

Gismo
24th April 2010, 01:30 PM
But, but but............................................... .....the steering wheel is on the wrong side :hand:

Bazthemod
24th April 2010, 01:41 PM
Very nice Baz ! ;). Do you want to know when my birthday is ?? :lol:

Aslong as it's the 32nd of Julember? lol

But, but but............................................... .....the steering wheel is on the wrong side :hand:

On the best side ;)

Stewart
24th April 2010, 02:07 PM
Very nice another one for you to clean.....and look after. That Girl that wheel-spins will crash her car when she see it....

Scottie
24th April 2010, 02:20 PM
very lucky mum.

GCA3N
24th April 2010, 02:58 PM
Very nice indeed one lucky lady.

MINI William
24th April 2010, 03:08 PM
Very nice Baz

Forbes
24th April 2010, 03:20 PM
Does that mean your Jap crap is going?

Bazthemod
24th April 2010, 03:27 PM
Does that mean your Jap crap is going?

Nope the Qashqai is a work horse to ferry the kids about; mum's a childminder. Hopefully be replaced with a Countryman at some point.

The Cabrio is just a weekend plaything to stop her driving mine haha

Forbes
24th April 2010, 04:15 PM
Nope the Qashqai is a work horse to ferry the kids about; mum's a childminder. Hopefully be replaced with a Countryman at some point.

The Cabrio is just a weekend plaything to stop her driving mine haha

Aww... Comet must pay well haha

Bazthemod
24th April 2010, 04:18 PM
Aww... Comet must pay well haha

Not as well as Currys do lol

Forbes
24th April 2010, 04:26 PM
Not as well as Currys do lol

Was baiting for a better response than that:sad:

N16SHP
24th April 2010, 05:28 PM
Very nice, I take it your also not a fan of the Chrono pack??

Fartin Martin
24th April 2010, 05:34 PM
Omg!!! Is this from douglas park in Glasgow? A was lookin at this..crackin wee car!pretty jealous of the seats! :p

Bazthemod
24th April 2010, 06:23 PM
Very nice, I take it your also not a fan of the Chrono pack??

I don't mind chrono pack but my mum loves the speedo being at the steering wheel as it looks like Mickey Mouse in her opinion lol - Whatever makes her happy!

Omg!!! Is this from douglas park in Glasgow? A was lookin at this..crackin wee car!pretty jealous of the seats! :p

Yeah its a DP car, salesman actually drove it through for us to have a look at! Top marks for them ...so far!

Seats are well comfy, just need a good scrub!

Bazthemod
24th April 2010, 06:29 PM
Neil I've just realised about your comment haha the forum censors the word c0ck hence the **** :P

Fartin Martin
24th April 2010, 07:07 PM
Yeah its a DP car, salesman actually drove it through for us to have a look at! Top marks for them ...so far!

Seats are well comfy, just need a good scrub!

good stuff matey..least ur getting a better service than a did! :p

your wee maw will be pleased!:D

N16SHP
24th April 2010, 07:38 PM
Neil I've just realised about your comment haha the forum censors the word c0ck hence the **** :P

I was thinking, well if you don't mind it, why did you star it out lol!!

Delboy
24th April 2010, 10:45 PM
Wow, that's a birthday present and a half! Looks awesome :thumbs up:.

audrey
24th April 2010, 11:04 PM
Very Nice :thumbs up:

Lucky Mum :D

RyanK
24th April 2010, 11:22 PM
Sexy!

T5LLC
25th April 2010, 11:41 AM
Very nice! :thumbs up:

Bazthemod
1st May 2010, 06:55 PM
Collected the car today and it is now in hiding lol.... hopefully i catch the postie with the reg docs before mum does!

No pics as the car has her personal plate on now which would really give the game away haha.

Top marks to Douglas Park, very smooth hand over and they resprayed parts of the car rather than dabbing away with a touchup pen! ;)

GCA3N
1st May 2010, 07:00 PM
Collected the car today and it is now in hiding lol.... hopefully i catch the postie with the reg docs before mum does!

No pics as the car has her personal plate on now which would really give the game away haha.

Top marks to Douglas Park, very smooth hand over and they resprayed parts of the car rather than dabbing away with a touchup pen! ;)

What do you think she will do when she gets it?

Gismo
2nd May 2010, 02:16 PM
What do you think she will do when she gets it?She might drive it :lol:

Bazthemod
2nd May 2010, 02:43 PM
Haha yeah driving would be a good bet! ;)

She will be hyper - she gets hyper enough when she has a shot of my car as she really misses her MINI.

GCA3N
2nd May 2010, 07:04 PM
She will be hyper - she gets hyper enough when she has a shot of my car as she really misses her MINI.

Cheers For a non sarcastic answer Baz.:rolleyes: I was wondering just how into Mini's is she and would she go mental when she realised it was hers.

Bazthemod
2nd May 2010, 07:27 PM
Shes MINI daft ... I was always a classic mini boy and it was her really that got me into MINIs. So hopefully she will be well pleased! ;)

Having to give up the mini for childminding has always bothered her.

GCA3N
3rd May 2010, 06:08 AM
Shes MINI daft ... I was always a classic mini boy and it was her really that got me into MINIs. So hopefully she will be well pleased! ;)

Having to give up the mini for childminding has always bothered her.

Thats really nice, I bet you can't wait to see her face mate.

Crombers
3rd May 2010, 11:19 AM
Hope your getting her some other things as well :rolleyes:

I mean that would be a 'crap' birthday :Whistle:

"Happy birthday to yer ma",

all together now .......................... :beer:

Bazthemod
3rd May 2010, 12:04 PM
Haha shes hinting for a Camera too ... going to get powered at work for buying a pink camera!!