PDA

View Full Version : Ironman 2...

zimbo
22nd April 2010, 09:46 AM
IRONMAN 2 is out this time next week... :clap::clap::popcorn: woohoo

I CANT WAIT...

baptie
22nd April 2010, 10:09 AM
Actually liking Robert Downey Jr at the moment.
Enjoyed Ironman and went to see No S**t Sherlock 3 times at the pictures, not hate Scarlet Johanson

AndyP & Lenore
22nd April 2010, 10:19 AM
IRONMAN 2 is out this time next week... :clap::clap::popcorn: woohoo

I CANT WAIT...

One our most anticipated films of the year also.:thumbs up::thumbs up: Iron Man was excellent. We didn't even watch it in the cinema. Watched it on a 6" screen on a flight back from USA. Decided it actually looked pretty good, so we bought the Blu Ray when we got home and loved it.:yes nod:

Cinema trip on Thursday, me thinks.:thumbs up:

A.:D

GCA3N
22nd April 2010, 10:32 AM
Like you guys loved the first one, actually watched it again the other day in HD nice, hope the sequel is as good.

pot007
22nd April 2010, 01:05 PM
First one was ace, got it on DVD (before I got the PS3) tempted to buy the Bluray though as its meant to be awsome.

This will be great on the big screen though.....

Delboy
22nd April 2010, 03:47 PM
Yup, I liked the first Ironman movie too and hope to get to the cinema to see the second one.

Big Gordy
22nd April 2010, 09:34 PM
Ooooooooo.....I feel a trip to the Imax coming on :yes nod:

zimbo
23rd April 2010, 10:10 AM
Never been to an IMAX, regular screen will have to do me. I'll be outside the cinema banging on the door at opening time on Thursday for them to let me in I think... :lol:

pot007
23rd April 2010, 12:28 PM
Never been to an Imax cinema.....is there much difference??

GCA3N
23rd April 2010, 12:46 PM
Never been to an Imax cinema.....is there much difference??

Oh yes very much so if you get the chance try it.

Big Gordy
23rd April 2010, 05:06 PM
I feel a mini run to the Imax in Glasgow coming on :yes nod:

zimbo
23rd April 2010, 05:09 PM
I feel a mini run to the Imax in Glasgow coming on :yes nod:

Dont know about that Gordy, regular cinema here (Odeon) closest to me, is £7 an adult... :thud: so I hate to imagine how much an IMAX would cost!!! :Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
23rd April 2010, 06:35 PM
Dont know about that Gordy, regular cinema here (Odeon) closest to me, is £7 an adult... :thud: so I hate to imagine how much an IMAX would cost!!! :Whistle:

Glasgow Science Centre IMAX Adult Friday night at 7.30pm is £8.95. Probably the cheapest IMAX adult ticket I've ever seen.:thumbs up:

However, no disrespect to the Glasgow IMAX (and one of the projectionists is a Gala lassie), the GSC IMAX is not a huge IMAX screen. Don't get me wrong, it's huge and if you've never seen an IMAX screen you'll be blown away.:yes nod: But there is bigger....

Our favourite IMAX screen is in the Pointe Orlando, that is a huge mutha of an IMAX screen:thumbs up::thumbs up:. Tad far for a MINI run though.:frown:

Big Gordy
24th April 2010, 09:37 AM
My daughter works in the GSC so I get in for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :p:p

zimbo
24th April 2010, 02:55 PM
My daughter works in the GSC so I get in for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :p:p

:moonie:

zimbo
29th April 2010, 03:55 PM
4 hours to go before I get to see IM2 ...woo I cannot wait!!! :p got my seats all booked earlier in the week, all we'll need is some juice and maybe some snacks... :popcorn:

AndyP & Lenore
29th April 2010, 07:38 PM
Saw it earlier today. Frikking Awesome!!!:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

GCA3N
29th April 2010, 08:47 PM
Saw it earlier today. Frikking Awesome!!!:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

:clap:

pot007
30th April 2010, 08:14 AM
I've found out that the best time to go to the cinema is 12noon on a Thursday! Went to Ocean Terminal yesterday on my lonesome to watch IM2 and was one of only 4 people in the cinema......

Oh and the film was ace....

ianking
30th April 2010, 08:35 AM
I've found out that the best time to go to the cinema is 12noon on a Thursday! Went to Ocean Terminal yesterday on my lonesome to watch IM2 and was one of only 4 people in the cinema......

you have no friends.

pot007
30th April 2010, 09:25 AM
you have no friends.

I had time to kill before I was picking JB up.......so I put my Iron Man t-shirt on and sat with the other geeks.. :lol:

zimbo
30th April 2010, 10:01 AM
:D our showing was very quiet as well and that was 8pm!! and the film is awesome...

....but I'm sure there is a scene missing from the film that I have seen in previews that I dont recall seeing during the film lastnight!! :confused: mmmmm...

AndyP & Lenore
30th April 2010, 10:14 AM

That's the show we were at.:thumbs up:

pot007
30th April 2010, 11:36 AM
That's the show we were at.:thumbs up:

Was that you pair sitting in the back row?? Next time keep the noise down eh? :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
30th April 2010, 12:42 PM
Was that you pair sitting in the back row?? Next time keep the noise down eh? :lol:

Yeah that was us.:thumbs up:

pot007
30th April 2010, 02:05 PM
Yeah that was us.:thumbs up:

If I knew I would have shared my Maltesers!

AndyP & Lenore
30th April 2010, 04:04 PM

PMSL.:laugh:

I must admit I was kind of chortling most of the way through. Some great one-liners which required the occasional bellow too.:thumbs up:

gauldrymini
30th April 2010, 07:14 PM
Saw IRONMAN 2, today and it was fantastic!:thumbs up:

Need to see the first one now!!!:yes nod:

The one liners were good...:yes nod: