PDA

View Full Version : What a day for a walk.

GCA3N
19th April 2010, 10:46 PM
Put this up for a couple of reasons 1. To test the tapatalk photo upload facility from the iPhone and just to show you my walk up the beautiful catacol glen. What a day.

Also I know a few folks had put threads up about diets but scared to say I had started one I have also been on a health kick trying to loose 4 stone. ( 20-25 kilos.) managed to shed 14 kilos so far and feeling great about it.

Anyway hope these pics go on ok. Seems to only allow one pic at a time, anyway this was the worst lol.

GCA3N
19th April 2010, 10:50 PM
Another one. Seems can only load one at a time :0(

Delboy
19th April 2010, 11:06 PM
I'm not seeing any pics on Tapatalk.

Stewart
19th April 2010, 11:09 PM
Any way to get them bigger? Is that the Talk or Iphone limitations.

Anyway great way to lose the pounds the old hill walking.

Forbes
19th April 2010, 11:12 PM
I can see them as attachments. Looks like a good day out

AndyP & Lenore
19th April 2010, 11:15 PM
Also I know a few folks had put threads up about diets but scared to say I had started one I have also been on a health kick trying to loose 4 stone. ( 20-25 kilos.) managed to shed 14 kilos so far and feeling great about it.

Well done! Thats a huge weight loss.:clap::clap::clap:

A.:thumbs up:

GCA3N
20th April 2010, 08:13 AM
Took the pics with the iphone and used tapatalk to upload. There is no facility to enlarge or change them.

Yes del I can't see them either but switched to safari view and looked at them.

Thanks folks for your kind words it's hard going and hit a wall the last 2 weeks. I am not being too hard though as my 4 weeks off is always hard to keep weight off.

Delboy
20th April 2010, 08:31 AM
Yes del I can't see them either but switched to safari view and looked at them.

Thanks folks for your kind words it's hard going and hit a wall the last 2 weeks. I am not being too hard though as my 4 weeks off is always hard to keep weight off.

I'm able to view the attachments on the browser but not through Tapatalk - weird!

Anyway, well done on the diet - that's a lot of weight you've lost :thumbs up:.

GCA3N
20th April 2010, 08:46 AM
Thanks del.