PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Grand Prix...

zimbo
19th April 2010, 09:57 AM
That was another great race, loads of action :clap: thats what we like to see... :yes nod: just need to wait and see now where the next race is going to be, coz if they can't get outta China soon then the next race in 3 weeks time might be in China again!! :lol:

stoney
19th April 2010, 10:03 AM
i seen that to that would be good i think it should be a good year but i also think there will some boring races this year as well

euan
19th April 2010, 10:08 AM
All the good races this year have been rain affected in some way or another, be it qualifying or in the race. In Europe, they will mainly have dry race weekends, so it could be a long slow summer.

In saying that, good racing so far in all the races. Button has really impressed this year so far, though Lewis and Alonso have proved they are quality drivers.

Delboy
19th April 2010, 10:31 AM
Yes, great race and very enjoyable. Button with the correct tyre decision and Hamilton with the wrong one - again! Hamilton was also very lucky with the Safety Car deployments otherwise he would have been well down the order.

The secret to an exciting race definitely seems to be: dry start, rain at least once, the odd crash requiring the safety car and then all the tyres going off for the last 10 laps :smilewinkgrin:.

GCA3N
19th April 2010, 11:04 AM
Got up early to watch this and was glad I did what a brilliant race and we get a Brittish 1st and 2nd too.

Big Gordy
19th April 2010, 01:09 PM
I see the MotoGP in China this Sunday has been posponed to later in the year....bummer :sad:

euan
19th April 2010, 03:01 PM
Yes, great race and very enjoyable. Button with the correct tyre decision and Hamilton with the wrong one - again! Hamilton was also very lucky with the Safety Car deployments otherwise he would have been well down the order.

The secret to an exciting race definitely seems to be: dry start, rain at least once, the odd crash requiring the safety car and then all the tyres going off for the last 10 laps :smilewinkgrin:.

I think we should start a facebook petition to get sprinklers fitted at all GP circuits, for use at an unspecified moment during the race. Sod the weather radar ;-)

Mini Ecosse
19th April 2010, 03:04 PM
I think we should start a facebook petition to get sprinklers fitted at all GP circuits, for use at an unspecified moment during the race. Sod the weather radar ;-)

:lol::lol::lol:

N16SHP
19th April 2010, 03:06 PM

That would be AWSOME! But as with most things in F1 their would be regulations on the type of sprinkler used, and the amount of water used, and when Ferrari can cheat and use it their advantage blah blah blah :D

Delboy
19th April 2010, 03:27 PM

Gets my vote :yes nod: :thumbs up:

Stewart
19th April 2010, 04:03 PM
You know I don’t watch the F1 at all, I generally know who is on top and winning but even I stopped in the passing when I seen the rain was on.

zimbo
19th April 2010, 06:39 PM
I see the MotoGP in China this Sunday has been posponed to later in the year....bummer :sad:

:thud:WHAT!!! are you serious?!! :ragin:

:lol: he he where do I sign...

Big Gordy
19th April 2010, 09:04 PM
:thud:WHAT!!! are you serious?!! :ragin:

Yep afraid so:sad: (Dohh its Japan not China:argh:)
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/MotoGP/2010/April/apr1810-japanese-motogp-cancelled/

zimbo
20th April 2010, 09:52 AM
GOD DAMN IT!!! :ragin: cant believe the Moto GP is cancelled... this sucks big time :argh: