PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Birds dropping

ajamesj
12th April 2010, 09:14 PM
Just cleaned some bird dropping that arrived on my black bonnet stripes this afternoon and it has stained the stripe. Any ideas on what may remove it or mask it a wee bit so it is not as noticable. I tried AG SRP but never shifted it and also tried soaking with AG fastglass but still there :frown:

Bazthemod
12th April 2010, 09:23 PM
Damage is done Andy, Vinyl wont have much of a clearcoat/film on it .... that gull must have had some curry!

ajamesj
12th April 2010, 09:39 PM
Yeh think it must have lol was on the paintwork too but got it in time no damage there thank god

Stewart
12th April 2010, 10:41 PM
I have two spots on the Black roof that came with the car probably when it was sitting at the dealers being hardly used. You have to really look for them all the same but I accepted that only a machine polish would do it.

As for the stripes I was down at Largs and got hit and it got a bottle of Volvic on it as soon as I came back to the car and seen it. Shocking the damage Poo can do. It still marked the stripe and that’s with sealant and wax on it.

k3ith
12th April 2010, 11:27 PM
viynl and the bird poo dont go, seen a cust car with red viynl last week and it was the same stripped all patchy, new viynl it had to be.