PDA

View Full Version : Bulk head hole?

big pete
11th April 2010, 02:09 PM
Is there a hole any where on the bulkhead where I can take my spotlight wiring through for switches? and what is the colour of the main beam wire at the lights please(dont have a diagram or manual!):confused:

Colin
12th April 2010, 09:38 AM
I wired up my own spots and Craigs. I took mine through a hole on the drivers side bulkhead, its where one of the big looms goes through. It's a bit tricky but brings you out at the top of the drivers footwell. As for the colour I can't remember will have a look later tonight unless someone beats me to it.
P.S. Glad you like the spot lamp bar, it was my dad that made it for Craig, there's only one other like it in the world and it's on my car :thumbs up:.

big pete
12th April 2010, 12:41 PM
Cheers Colin , if youd have a look that would be great. The bar is the doggs danglers, delighted with it and almost unique as well:thumbs up:

Colin
12th April 2010, 09:40 PM
The wire is yellow with a thin blue stripe (Drivers side main beam). I will post up some pics in the how to section that may help further.

Link-->http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?20069-R53-Spotlamp-Wiring-...-A-few-tips

big pete
13th April 2010, 09:05 AM
Cheers Colin your a gent.