PDA

View Full Version : The Masters

Craig
9th April 2010, 10:51 AM
anybody watching it?

can't believe how well Tiger is playing after being out for about 5 months :thud:

Got a wee bet on Mickelson and Westwood and they have made a good start, but a LONG way to go... :lol:

Can't believe Freddie Couples, Tom Watson and Sandy Lyle at their age being at the top of the leaderboard... Good on them !! :thumbs up:

Forbes
9th April 2010, 11:25 AM
Langer not up there aswell. Only saw 5mins last night but will try and watch it tonight.

Hopefully pick up a few things for the medal tomorrow:yes nod::rolleyes:

euan
9th April 2010, 01:26 PM
Yeah, love watching the Masters :-) Even better in HD, Amen corner looks stunning!

Will Tiger win though? I think he's going to sit close to it, but he looks in good shape. Hope Tom Watson keeps going though, good to see it.

Gismo
9th April 2010, 02:14 PM
TV coverage in the US is shocking, hardly any at all, starts here at 3pm in the afternoon and then it's simply the Tiger show :frown:
STill, great to see those names atop the leaderboard.
Fred Couples is on an amazing run and needs to qualify for the weekend to hold the outright not missed a cut award

pot007
9th April 2010, 02:59 PM
I've got Couples at £2 e/w @100-1.....think the course is going to get harder for the old boys now though.

Love the Masters....the only sport the wife can sit and watch with me (although the only words I want to hear from her are 'would you like another beer?')

ianking
9th April 2010, 03:59 PM
....the only sport the wife can sit and watch with me (although the only words I want to hear from her are 'would you like another beer?')

I will tell J.B you said that......

euan
9th April 2010, 04:31 PM
TV coverage in the US is shocking, hardly any at all, starts here at 3pm in the afternoon and then it's simply the Tiger show :frown:
STill, great to see those names atop the leaderboard.
Fred Couples is on an amazing run and needs to qualify for the weekend to hold the outright not missed a cut award

Have you tried the iPhone app? Live streaming to your iPhone in the US, may avoid the commentators!

Gismo
9th April 2010, 04:49 PM
Have you tried the iPhone app? Live streaming to your iPhone in the US, may avoid the commentators!I dont have an iPhone in the USA, but, i do have the Droid

pot007
10th April 2010, 07:57 PM
I will tell J.B you said that......

J.B knows who wears the trousers in this house.....

bry_mini
11th April 2010, 09:02 PM
One of the best golf courses ever! always looks amazing, mega attention to detail!
what i would do to work there!