PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Moto GP...

zimbo
8th April 2010, 05:41 PM
Thats right people (...or me and gismo at least) the 2010 Moto GP season starts this weekend in Qatar and if i remember correctly it's a night race woo hoo :clap:, come on Rossi, Lorenzo and TEAM FIAT YAMAHA lets whoop some ass again this year... :cool:

Gismo
8th April 2010, 06:16 PM
Yup, looking forward to it

Big Gordy
9th April 2010, 07:48 AM
I see its on BBC3 this year:confused: Looking forward to the start:thumbs up: Rossi's had a good winter test but I think it will be Stoner that does the buisiness this year but only if the Ducati engine can hold together for the required number of races:yawn: I'd like to see Edwards have a good season but think Spies will be one to watch:smilewinkgrin: If Lorenzo can stay on he's in with great chance. One things for sure.......its going to be a damb site more interesting than that bl00dy F1 racing:ragin::moonie:

Big Gordy
9th April 2010, 07:52 AM
(...or me and gismo at least)

.....and what about the websites resident bike racer :ragin::moonie:

zimbo
9th April 2010, 08:28 AM
.....and what about the websites resident bike racer :ragin::moonie:

I know for a fact that Gismo and myself are diehard Rossi and Moto GP fans and I also knew you were into your bikes but wasn't sure if you were into Moto GP or not and that maybe you were only into motocross or some other kind of motorcycle sport mate. :confused: :p

But I know now... :thumbs up::lol:

big pete
9th April 2010, 09:36 AM
Want Rossi to get it again, Stoner struggling with his health it seems! Would love to see Rossi do it on a Ducati, maybe next year.

zimbo
11th April 2010, 09:45 AM
I tell you something MOTO 2 is going to be brilliant to watch, what with it having 41 bikes racing!!! :thud: thats mental having that many machines on the grid and all heading for the first corner together... :clap:

Big Gordy
12th April 2010, 07:50 AM
Well what a cracking race that turned out to be:thumbs up: Think Yamaha are going to have to do something about there top speed tho:frown: Rossi wasn't even in the top ten quickest bikes:thud:

zimbo
12th April 2010, 09:31 AM
Well what a cracking race that turned out to be:thumbs up: Think Yamaha are going to have to do something about there top speed tho:frown: Rossi wasn't even in the top ten quickest bikes:thud:

Totally agree with you Gordy, all the races today were brilliant. I cant believe how quick those Hondas were on the main straight!!! but Qatar was the longest straight in the series so we will just have to wait and see how they perform in Montegi in 2 weeks time... And I have to admit when I saw Stoner crash out I accidently shouted out YESSSS!!! with a waved fist in the air.... :Whistle: Come on Valentino and team FIAT Yamaha you can do it guys, I think Lorenzo did an amazing job to get the 3rd spot with his injury and all.

I also watched the World Superbike races yesterday and they were awesome as well, loads of brits racing in that series. Fely really sorry for Leon Camier crashing out of both races tho :frown:

All in all an awesome days telly watching bike racing all day!! :clap:

Big Gordy
12th April 2010, 01:20 PM
I've only got 'cooncil' telly so didn't see any of the other racing :sad:
One of the guys at work said Haga was awsome in the second race :yes nod:
Poor Hayden kept getting blitzed by the Honda on the straight:frown:
The Yam is certainly quick through the squiggly bit tho:thumbs up: