PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning inside plastic

stoney
8th April 2010, 12:35 PM
Ok I am in the prosses of cleaning the inside of my works van at the mo

Now with my work the van gets very dusty with flower and dirt dust ect now I norm use a bit of hot water and a cloth but it dose not bring a nice shine I have some trim gell but think that will make it sticky and the dirt will just cling to it then so was wondering what u peeps think the best thing to use would be ? To give it a nice look and help clean the dust off easyer for the next time

Thanx stoney

Stewart
8th April 2010, 01:39 PM
If it was me I’d go over the plastic with my Meg’s all purpose cleaner (give it a good wash and dry)then hit it with my 303 Aerospace treated surfaces repel dust, dirt, oils, tree sap & oil-based stains.
Leaves a natural, non-greasy, satin finish.

But thats as I've got that stuff at hand.

ianking
8th April 2010, 03:08 PM
Rob

If you want to do it on the cheap go to Tesco and get some of their own brand 'All Purpose Cleaner, undiluted. I think its called Daisy and is less than £1
Get an old spray bottle from the kitchen and fill it about 1/4 full of all purpose cleaner and then the rest with water.
Thats a fairly strong mix as it sounds like the van will need it.

If you dont want to put a protectant on it like aero 303 then just do it every couple weeks with the all purpose cleaner but when you get on top of it you might not need to use such a strong mix.

stoney
8th April 2010, 06:30 PM
Rob

If you want to do it on the cheap go to Tesco and get some of their own brand 'All Purpose Cleaner, undiluted. I think its called Daisy and is less than £1
Get an old spray bottle from the kitchen and fill it about 1/4 full of all purpose cleaner and then the rest with water.
Thats a fairly strong mix as it sounds like the van will need it.

If you dont want to put a protectant on it like aero 303 then just do it every couple weeks with the all purpose cleaner but when you get on top of it you might not need to use such a strong mix.

brill thanx will do that i think and will prob get some 303 to use on it :thumbs up: