PDA

View Full Version : Elections

illegalhunter
6th April 2010, 05:54 PM
Ok it started today for real , is it just me or are you sick of this already:argh:

Forbes
6th April 2010, 06:09 PM
I only got up at 5 and BBCnews hasn't spoken about anything else

The Dogfather
6th April 2010, 06:33 PM
Election? First I've heard of it...

best thing to do is to keep saying it with a fake chinese accent, hours of amusement

Craig
6th April 2010, 06:45 PM
sick of it already, I'm on my hols and because of the election I missed BBC morning viewing with the house auction show and cash in the attic etc etc... :rolleyes:

Gismo
6th April 2010, 07:06 PM
Can i still vote :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
6th April 2010, 07:47 PM
....... because of the election I missed BBC morning viewing with the house auction show and cash in the attic etc etc... :rolleyes:

Please tell me you're joking.:confused:

Mumble mumble......Kevin.... Perry.... mumble.....nae taste.....shipshank......FFS.:frown:

A.:D

Craig
6th April 2010, 09:06 PM
Not jokin and it's shimshock ya philistine !! :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
6th April 2010, 09:49 PM
Not jokin and it's shimshock ya philistine !! :lol:

ME!!

WTF.

Right, this subject deserves it's own thread. The battle commences.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Sheilz
7th April 2010, 12:03 AM
Stop moaning you lot, honestly you don't know your born. I've been living with this soddin' election for months now, printers going flat out churning out soddin letters 'n stuff, boxes 'n boxes of leaflets, newspapers and all kinds of election trash being delivered on a weekly basis, jobs half done around the house as other half disappears on the campaign trail and this is just the start. By the time the election - in fact any election is past - I'm quite ready to commit murder, at least wouldn't have to live with this crap in a cosy cell in Cornton Vale. Mmmm! Where did I leave the axe???

Burple
7th April 2010, 09:33 AM
Election? First I've heard of it...

best thing to do is to keep saying it with a fake chinese accent, hours of amusement

^^^ THIS!!! haha..

can we vote for Hugh G Rection?? :laugh::laugh: