PDA

View Full Version : Craig!

The Dogfather
26th March 2010, 10:07 AM
Just realised I've not got your number in the new phone I'll be at the monument in about an hour. See you there if you can make it.

Craig
26th March 2010, 11:05 AM
Here waiting on you ;)

Gismo
26th March 2010, 01:57 PM
Good luck on the recce today guys and Paul, i got Droids here in the USA, nae iPhones :Whistle:

Craig
26th March 2010, 02:14 PM
Great to see you again Paul ;). Hope the weather gets better for you :thumbs up:

great sound in your TT by the way :yes nod:

The Dogfather
26th March 2010, 07:27 PM
Cheers Craig, good to see you again.

Andy, thanks for the text.

The drive was great, weather was pish.

Not sure about taking everyone through the towns might have to rethink the start point, perhaps the services would be better. What do you think guys?

Other than that it's the same as last year after Cranlairich, probably need a 8.30 start though.

Scottie
26th March 2010, 07:29 PM
what towns are we talking. Roads are not as busy on a Saturday in Bridge of Allan, Doune etc etc

The Dogfather
26th March 2010, 07:29 PM
Good luck on the recce today guys and Paul, i got Droids here in the USA, nae iPhones :Whistle:

We have the here to, had one to play for a few weeks, doesn't have the motoblur service which is a shame.

Craig
26th March 2010, 08:16 PM
as Fi says, if your talking Doune, Bridge of Allan etc, then they are not as busy on a Sat morning... the services may be better then it's just a short blast up the motorway to the A84 (J10) ;)

AndyP & Lenore
26th March 2010, 09:02 PM

Andy, thanks for the text.

:thumbs up:

Stewart
26th March 2010, 09:53 PM
Did not think there would be a problem with the Wallace Monument, if you don’t have a sat nav, its well sign posted, plus you can see it and if like you said its an early start I was planning leaving just before seven for a 40 minute drive.

The car park should be dead as well and can hold the cars. £10 says that if you were a wee bit lost you’d pick up one of the other Mini’s that time of the Morning.Plus it’s the Gateway to the highlands and a fitting start. Services granted have the toilets and Burger king but not as romantic a start. (going a bit soft there):smilewinkgrin:

Scottie
26th March 2010, 09:55 PM
plus a few on NM are staying at my brothers which is about 2 mins from the monument they will be able to see if from the B&B

The Dogfather
27th March 2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the advice guys, we'll stick to the plan. It's a great starting point and even if we start at the services we would have to go through Doune. If people set their satnavs to Fort William they can't go wrong.