PDA

View Full Version : Job woes again !!!

m8cxc
25th March 2010, 09:40 PM
never ends hubby came home the night with a letter all the workers are bein seen tommorow 2 c if they are gettin to keep there jobs this is the 5th time in 8 months its gettin beyoned a joke so p***ed off with all this cr@p never plan nothin has applied for more than 40 jobs and only 1 even bothered to reply. and as usual if we had never worked a day in our lifes we would get everythin goin instead he will get a meeesly £50 job seekers what a joke rant over and breath :argh::argh:

Craig
25th March 2010, 09:57 PM
Gutted for you... :frown:

hopefully it will settle out soon, but as you say, if you sat on your arse all day, you get given more than you deserve...:rolleyes: Fingers crossed ! ;)

AndyP & Lenore
25th March 2010, 10:20 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope hubby gets good news tomorrow.

A.:frown:

Gismo
25th March 2010, 10:24 PM
Hmm, i know how you feel, hope something crops up quickly

audrey
25th March 2010, 11:36 PM
Sorry to hear this hopefully his job will be safe.

Big Gordy
26th March 2010, 10:23 AM
I totally empathise with your hubby :sad: I was made redundant at the end of November and its hell trying to survive on 64 quid jobseekers allowance:argh: I must have applied for about 80 jobs online and, like you say, very few ever get back to you:frown:
But the good news......well for me anyway is I've managed to picked up a 3 to 6 month gig contracting through in Glasgow:yes nod: Ohh what pleasure it will bring telling them I will not be coming in to sign on this Wednesday:laugh:
Try not to give up hope as the market is picking up, slowly mind you, but it is getting better:thumbs up:

zimbo
26th March 2010, 12:40 PM
Well done Gordy:clap:

Sheilz
26th March 2010, 06:29 PM
That's the kind of stress you could do without. Hope everything works out ok and his job is safe - for now!!

Well done on the job Gordy

Craig
26th March 2010, 06:33 PM
Gordy it's about time, yer dad was saying you were putting on weight with not working and were going to end up looking like yer brother !! :laugh: :lol:

Crombers
26th March 2010, 07:32 PM
Not good :frown:

(Better news Gordy bhoy)

Big Gordy
26th March 2010, 07:45 PM
were going to end up looking like yer brother !! :laugh: :lol:

Good god man:thud:If I EVER get that big you can shoot me:frown:

camjay
26th March 2010, 09:14 PM
Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, my hubby had to give up his business a year ago and it was VERY tough! He applied for loads of things and if he was lucky he would get a "thanks but no thanks". However, last month, he landed a new job. Better hours, better pay and things are starting to look up! Hang on in there, hopefully your luck will change soon! :thumbs up: Its hard times. This recession is most definately NOT over!!:frown: