PDA

View Full Version : Sheilz - Union Street this morning

koolsville
24th March 2010, 01:21 PM
Spotted you crawling down Union Street mid-morning. I was on Shanks' Pony.
There was a helluvalot of MINIs out and about today... hunders o' them. I was glad to see at least one was member here.:thumbs up:

Sheilz
25th March 2010, 12:41 AM
Funnily enough there was a mini same colour as yours drew alongside me on Union St about same time as you must have seen me. It had a private plate though so knew it wasn't yourself. There are always hunners o minis in Aberdeen. I came in behind one at the pumps this afternoon and gave the lassie driving it a smile but got a 'who the f*** do you think you are' look back! Some folk just don't get it! Was at the back of beyond in Aberdeenshire today. Rarely see minis there. Some of those roads are just covered in gutters from farmyards so have had to give Dougall a bath tonight. Kind of a waste since I'm going back to the same place in the morning but old habbits die hard. Was in Perth and Bonnybridge yesterday and don't think I passed more than a couple of minis on the road! In three weeks time Dougall is off to Hawick. He's busy making up for lost time!

Forbes
25th March 2010, 01:05 AM
Funnily enough there was a mini same colour as yours drew alongside me on Union St about same time as you must have seen me. It had a private plate though so knew it wasn't yourself. There are always hunners o minis in Aberdeen. I came in behind one at the pumps this afternoon and gave the lassie driving it a smile but got a 'who the f*** do you think you are' look back! Some folk just don't get it! Was at the back of beyond in Aberdeenshire today. Rarely see minis there. Some of those roads are just covered in gutters from farmyards so have had to give Dougall a bath tonight. Kind of a waste since I'm going back to the same place in the morning but old habbits die hard. Was in Perth and Bonnybridge yesterday and don't think I passed more than a couple of minis on the road! In three weeks time Dougall is off to Hawick. He's busy making up for lost time!

Oh Burn!