PDA

View Full Version : Blondie

GAJ
24th June 2004, 12:09 AM
I'm off to the pub now for a couple of scoops before stuffing my pan in Vittorias and then heading up to The Playhouse to see the legendary Blondie.

When I were a lad, that Debbie Harry was no bad! And neither were her records.;)

john
24th June 2004, 12:10 AM
I thought you were too skint to go anywhere:clown::blackeye::blackeye:

Gismo
24th June 2004, 12:13 AM
I've still got that classic poster of her in the stringy vest type thing :p

Willie M
24th June 2004, 03:38 PM
Saw Debbie Harry at the Barrowland back in mid-90's (Chris Stein was in the band too that night) and it was a great gig :cool:

Monsta Mo Mini
24th June 2004, 04:29 PM
Saw her in what is now the Cavendish in the late 80's...or maybe that was the grab a granny night a few weeks back.....:) :D

GAJ
24th June 2004, 04:44 PM
Absolutely fantastic gig! Voice is still excatly the sam and played a full 2 hours. No bad for an auld burd!

frizzie__kizzie
24th June 2004, 05:11 PM
Never mind blondie (not dissing her or anything, she's a classic), but am goin 2 c Avril Lavigne on the 7th of October! WOO! Am so excited!

:I:clown::kiss:

CooperTrooper
24th June 2004, 05:24 PM
avril lavigne?

what are you? 12?:p

im just a young pup, but blondie isnt too bad, i can think of worse 80's sh*t . . .

would let her grace my cd changer but! :cool:

3GGG
27th June 2004, 07:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Absolutely fantastic gig! Voice is still excatly the sam and played a full 2 hours. No bad for an auld burd!

Very good GAJ, talking of old rockers, we are off to see Chuck Berry at the PlayHouse tonight. - Should be good - just hope he doesn't play 'My Dingaling' tho':)

3GGG
28th June 2004, 06:59 AM
Really enjoyed the Chuck Berry concert, MUCH better than I thought he would be, quite amazing for a 77 year old.

Big Col
28th June 2004, 04:02 PM
Hey don't diss AV! She's better than any one of the sad talentless miming w*nkers that played at Hampden recently. I'm gonna have to remember about that even next year and buy some semtex!

Also ickle frizze's not 12!!! She's 15 so leave 'er alone ya big bully!! :evil:;):D

Big Gordy
28th June 2004, 04:20 PM
quote:Also ickle frizze's not 12!!! She's 15 so leave 'er alone ya big bully!!
We'll be safe for a fortnight :D She's away to Ireland on holiday with her pals family :p
God its quiet in our house :clown:;) :p:D:approve: