PDA

View Full Version : FAO Fi and Andy

Sheilz
20th March 2010, 01:47 AM
How's the diets coming on? Haven't heard much about them for a while.
Enquiry has nothing to do with fact you've both been out stuffing your faces tonight while I'm sitting here battling with hunger pangs and a voice that's screaming at me to 'KEEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE' :sad: (dont know if its wise to say voice is in my head, though could sound much worse if I said it was in the fridge)

AndyP & Lenore
20th March 2010, 02:01 AM
Not well for me.:frown::blush:

Lots of excuses I wont bore you with, but ultimately this time round, I've lacked the will power, which is essential for any diet to work.:frown:

Going to try much harder once we're back from our holiday in March. I'd really like to see some pounds dropping off before we go out to Orlando again in June.:thumbs up:

A.:blush:

Scottie
20th March 2010, 08:38 AM
Thanks for asking Shielz. Still on track for me I am glad report next weigh in is April when I go back to the nurse for another MOT.

Sheilz
20th March 2010, 04:46 PM
That's good Fi. Well done. Think you've got a good balance between sensible eating and exercise.

Shame Andy that its not working for you this time but perhaps once you've been stateside and got passed those enormous American helpings you will feel better able to settle to it.

AndyP & Lenore
20th March 2010, 04:49 PM
That's good Fi. Well done. Think you've got a good balance between sensible eating and exercise.

Shame Andy that its not working for you this time but perhaps once you've been stateside and got passed those enormous American helpings you will feel better able to settle to it.

Cheers Shielz, hoping to tackle this again before we go stateside. Holidaying in the UK in March, Florida in June.... gonna try very hard between the two to shed some weight.

I may just get my bike out and scrape the rust off it.:yes nod:

A.:thumbs up: