PDA

View Full Version : Delayed............

Linda M
29th April 2003, 11:57 PM
Just got a phone call from the dealers saying that the JCW kits have been delayed another month or so due to demand :dead: They were supposed to be in this week. The past few weeks of waiting since I ordered it have been hard enough !! Poor Willie.

Fontal
30th April 2003, 01:13 AM
Nae luck Linda, does this mean that you are going to be all edgey at the perth meeting

lightbody
30th April 2003, 03:54 AM
Poor Linda!

Can you cope until then?

Will it not drive you mad being so S L O W until then?

LOL! (jealous!!)

Linda M
30th April 2003, 06:11 AM
Think it's therapy for me, AGAIN :eek: Willie's so glad he's going away 'til Sunday night, just getting through this evening has been a task :D:D

Willie M
30th April 2003, 06:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

the JCW kits have been delayed another month or so
:evil:BRUU HAAA HAAA HAAA !!! :evil:
Willie
<rubbing his hands gleefully as he skips away to Ireland>

KenL
30th April 2003, 08:17 AM
Linda,

You'll just have to buy yourself something else to keep you happy during the wait !!!

Ken.

Linda M
30th April 2003, 04:42 PM
Good idea Ken ;):D

Gismo
30th April 2003, 06:20 PM
Gives you time to go through to Grassicks in Perth and get the Hartge conversion :cool:

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
1st May 2003, 04:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Gives you time to go through to Grassicks in Perth and get the Hartge conversion :cool:
I've been told me that Grassicks have been given a right telling off from BMW and that they've to stop supplying the Hartge ?

Gismo
1st May 2003, 05:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I've been told me that Grassicks have been given a right telling off from BMW and that they've to stop supplying the Hartge ?
Seems to me BMW should clean their act up, they give you a date for the vastly over priced JCW upgrade and then call to say you are delayed a month, goodness only knows how many other people have been let down by them.
In my line of business i wouldn't be able to work if a client was to muck me about like that.
At £3500 i would expect loads of freebies to keep me faithfull.
Maybe thats why the Hartge conversion is so good, you order it, you get a date, you get it installed, it's ruining Grassicks reputation of the JCW not on time delivery.

Ah well, happy waiting, maybe the M version will be out when you get your kit.

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
1st May 2003, 07:09 PM
Well said Alan :)

Julz
1st May 2003, 08:37 PM
Poor Daisy! BabyB is having to wait until we get back before she gets her surprise!!:clown:
As for grassicks, I'd also heard that them doing the Hartge was against the BMW policy and they would be getting their botties spanked:D:p:eek:

Woz
6th May 2003, 12:40 AM
Have you contacted the JC garage direct, they might be able to fit you in quicker. Its only an 8 hour drive :)