PDA

View Full Version : Your Champion for 2010?

zimbo
10th March 2010, 10:58 AM
Well as the title says, who do think will be champ this year? I think its going to be really close.
For me my top three thoughts are in this order:

1 - Schumacher
2 - Vettel
3 - Barrichelo

Schumacher has the skill and talent to do it and he also has an amazing opportunity to do so with Mercedes car, yes he has been out of the game for a little while but it's like riding a bike once you learn how to you never forget (except he needs to keep really fit..)

Vettel did awesome last year and seeing as he is still with the same team I think he is going to be up there at the top again this year :thumbs up:

Rubins, if any guy out there on the grid deserves a Championship it is him!! I am a huge fan of his, he is an awesome guy all round.

Competition this year is going to be fierce :knife::clap:

Knox18
10th March 2010, 11:03 AM
Well as the title says, who do think will be champ this year? I think its going to be really close.
For me my top three thoughts are in this order:

1 - Schumacher
2 - Vettel
3 - Barrichelo

Schumacher has the skill and talent to do it and he also has an amazing opportunity to do so with Mercedes car, yes he has been out of the game for a little while but it's like riding a bike once you learn how to you never forget (except he needs to keep really fit..)

Vettel did awesome last year and seeing as he is still with the same team I think he is going to be up there at the top again this year :thumbs up:

Rubins, if any guy out there on the grid deserves a Championship it is him!! I am a huge fan of his, he is an awesome guy all round.

Competition this year is going to be fierce :knife::clap:

not too sure who will take it this season,

I'm more interested in which driver will run outta fuel first :moonie:

Delboy
10th March 2010, 11:14 AM
Zimbo - looks like you're letting your heart rule your head :hand:.

I'll plump for Hamilton :thumbs up:. (Although I'd prefer Button to win again :yes nod:).

baptie
10th March 2010, 11:15 AM
As above, to close to call. Its going to be a very interesting season.
I would prefer to see Berny on a tea tray win the championship than see Schumacher lift another title, great driver but hate the guy with a passion.

Toss up between Schumacher or Hamilton who I dislike most

Rubins does well deserve it, Like Alonso, very up him self but he pulls it off.
Vettell will be real hungrty for it.

.............we wait with baited breath!

euan
10th March 2010, 11:40 AM
You know, I can't see Red Bull winning it. The car has looked quick but not outstanding in testing and every time I looked at the test days it had stopped on track at least once. Vettel is quick and hungry, but I suspect it'll be a McLaren or Ferrari that wins the championship.

Lewis has always been aggressive on tyres and the car whereas Button is easy on them. As the top 10 have to take the same tyres from qualifying to the race, I'd expect Lewis to out qualify Button but not necessarily stay in front in the race.

Ferrari - Alonso will be very hard to beat. Felippe won't know how to match him.

The Merc looks to be in the same boat as the Red Bull, come Barcelona I think they'll both be right on the pace.

zimbo
10th March 2010, 12:02 PM
Toss up between Schumacher or Hamilton who I dislike most

Rubins does well deserve it, Like Alonso, very up him self but he pulls it off.

Well I have to say Schumacher is no where near the top of my favourite drivers list but I do admire him for his skill as Racing driver. As for Alonso, well he is right at the bottom of my list (if this was Top Gear he would be way past Sub-Zero in a spot all of his own....) I really do not like him at all! :moonie:

My 2 favourite drivers are Rubins and Felipe :thumbs up:

The McLarens will be thinking they are going to clinch this seasons title because they have the last world champs on their payroll but it aint gonna happen :hand:. The collaboration between Ross Brawn and Mercedes (with what I assume will be an unlimited budget..) are going to be the team to watch out for, take my word for it :yes nod: :lol: (kinda like a sheep in wolfs clothing)

N16SHP
10th March 2010, 01:29 PM
Had you asked me this in January, I'd have gone with Vettel, but not sure if he has the car to get him through the whole season. Think Schumy is a tremendous driver, but a total morron, so im going to plonk for Alonso unfortunately. Have to agree with whats been said about Hamilton being too rough on the tires. But we will see on Sunday night where everyone stands I suppose!

Scottie
10th March 2010, 07:18 PM
lewis

minimad
12th March 2010, 03:08 AM
hi peeps ALONSO,MASSA 1 and 2 FORZA SCUDERIA FERRARI

The Dogfather
12th March 2010, 07:20 AM
I want either Button or Hamilton to win. I'd prefer Hamilton to win as I'd like to see a British driver dominate the sport, I can't see Button doing that.

stoney
12th March 2010, 08:43 AM
button for me as i think he is one of the ones with a personalaty

Fairy
12th March 2010, 10:00 AM
Hamilton all the way - Jenson wont know whats hit him if Hamiltons car is as good as the year he won the title
The talent seeps out of Lewis's pours and the guy was born to drive that McLaren

Cant wait to see Alonso in the Ferrari - think that'll be something special too + really hope Schumacher ruffles some feathers!!

Cant wait for this weekend!

stoney
12th March 2010, 01:51 PM
well from first practice the day jenson was quicker than hamilton

Fairy
12th March 2010, 02:00 PM
well from first practice the day jenson was quicker than hamilton
yeah yeah :moonie:

zimbo
12th March 2010, 06:16 PM
yeah yeah :moonie:

Now now, theres no need for that sort of behaviour in here. So play nicely!! :lol: