PDA

View Full Version : Moving iPhone Contacts........

Gismo
8th March 2010, 05:48 PM
............to a Nokia 2730 classic.

How do i do that??

stoney
8th March 2010, 05:55 PM
well you will prob have to still pay for the i phone contract as it will be for x amount of time or you will prob have to pay a fee for changing it i would think if u just swap the sim it will work fine but i would just phone the provider and they will tell u what you need to know

Gismo
8th March 2010, 06:04 PM
The iPhone does not store contacts on it's sim card

Gismo
8th March 2010, 06:08 PM
Well, it was rather easy, i simply had to install Nokia PC Suite and then synch with my Outlook, bonus, took 5 mins :thumbs up:

Stewart
8th March 2010, 06:13 PM
Mix up between Contacts and contracts above.

Glad you got it moved always a pain when your hit with this. I did it Bluetooth phone to phone when I got my new Nokia last june. I was thinking this will never work but it did and only took a few minutes.

stoney
8th March 2010, 06:56 PM
:blush::blush: it a real pain in the arse been dyslexic (<----- what a word for some one that has trouble spelling and reading certion things ):blush::blush::argh::argh::argh:

but then again i have not to bad hand to eye thingy (can not even come close to the word i am looking for :argh:) just ask the COD boys

john
8th March 2010, 07:41 PM
Well, it was rather easy, i simply had to install Nokia PC Suite and then synch with my Outlook, bonus, took 5 mins :thumbs up:

Even I knew that :)

The Dogfather
8th March 2010, 08:22 PM
Isn't there an App for that?

Ally S
10th March 2010, 11:36 PM
Isn't there an App for that?

nah but you can get an App to choose your next Nike trainers lol