PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor Audit

Davidson2
21st June 2004, 08:40 AM
With regard to the Mini2 Round Britain 2004 Charity Run 2004. The following is an account of the monies raised and the distribution of funds to the agreed charities. In alphabetical order...

APEX Signs Provided all advertising logos and lettering free of charge.

ESSO Promised £250 towards the cost of fuel. To date they still havent coughed up, but insist they can only manage £100 when they do.

Catz-eye.com Donated the use of the Mini and all other expences. Thankyou! :I

CopyCom Promised £200 sponsorship, this is to be paid, however I am confident that this will take place in the coming weeks.

Squeeky Clean Promised £200 sponsorship, this is to be paid, however am confident that this will take place in the coming weeks

Dunedin Mini Donated £300 Sponsorship and the money was paid immediately. Thankyou! :D

Dunedin Mini Donated £100 towards the cost of food. They Paid immediately. Thankyou! :D

ermoffat.co.uk Promised £100 sponsorship and paid immediately. Thankyou! :)

ermoffat.co.uk Promised £50 towards the cost of accomodation and paid immediately. Thankyou! :D

NMS Members Raised £360 Sponsorship and all monies have been received. Thankyou! :D

NMS Member Donated £60 towards the cost of accomodation and paid promptly. Thankyou! :cool:

The agreed distribution of the Monies raised was 70% to Sick Childrens Hospital, Edinburgh and 25% to be donated to Whizz-Kidz. The remaining 5% was to be donated to Mini2.com, however, due to something political (which I did not get involved in) this is no longer the case. I have therefore decided that the remaining monies should be donated to New Mini Scotland and have helped towards the cost of a 'Walkie Talkie' System to be used on runs, between leader and last vehicle to assist in safety and keeping us all together.

Donations are thereforE as follows...

Total Raised for Charity from T777DAD = £1160.00

Sick Childrens Hospital... £812.00 TBP LATE PAYMENTS

Whizz-Kids... £290.00 PAID

New Mini Scotland... £ 58.00 PURCHASED

Expencies...

Accommodation... £250.00

Fuel... £248.12

Food (2 people) £120.46

Support Donated...£618.48

Once again I cant thank you all enough for not only achieving the moneys raised, but for the remarkable support that has made this such a memorable achievement. As in an F1 race or rally, the 'Team' wins not the driver, as a team... we won. Thanks! :I

Duncan Stewart
21st June 2004, 04:49 PM
Excellent work Davidson. Well done

Burple
21st June 2004, 07:45 PM
quote:
As in an F1 race or rally, the 'Team' wins not the driver, as a team... we won. Thanks! :I

We certainly did!! but as with the team... we couldn't have done it without the driver! - Both of you! you did a fantastic job, and you've encouraged a lot more of us to get involved next year!!!!

Big pat on the back for you, and a cheeky wee beer too!

Well done!!!! :D:cool:

Willie M
21st June 2004, 08:51 PM
Well done DD & Flick, tremendous effort indeed :approve:

seany
21st June 2004, 10:20 PM
well done