PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, back online at last & with a new mini

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 12:55 AM
Hello, well Jade & I disapeared while we moved into a new house over xmas, took a while but thats the internet hooked back up so were back.:laugh:

House is almost finished so Jade's went and treated herself to another mini. Its a 2008 Cooper S Sidewalk in Black with black interior & wheels & has the JCW's kit.

The blue mini's being px's so we'll have some wheels & fog lamps up for grabs is anyones after either.

Also getting rid of the classic cooper, as charming as it is its just too much work so its going to someone (hopefully) who will have the time & knowhow to get it back to concors condition.

Anyway that brings us up to date, hope everyones well. :thumbs up:

Cheers,
Colin & Jade.

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 01:00 AM
Hmmmmm forum looks a bit different & seemingly all previous posts ive made are gone.

Still :D

Stewart
8th March 2010, 01:04 AM
if you look down there is a setting for Test style to get the forum back to the old look...

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 01:08 AM
Oh yeah...thats much better. I dont like change :D

Stewart
8th March 2010, 01:13 AM
no probs the other look is a bit bright.

Forbes
8th March 2010, 01:14 AM
Did I hear mention of parts?

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 01:17 AM
This is the new mini we've bought, only bought it today actually -

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/9099/coop.jpg

and the outgoing one -

http://www.c20xe.co.uk/carimages/6115/DSC_0008.JPG

Wheels and fog lights are getting removed and will be up for grabs.

Wheels are 'Inovit concept' 18" & tyres 2 with good tread and 2 just legal, all wheels are kerbed around the rim & centre cap has weathered - not wanting much for these!! The fog lamps are PIAA & were flippin expensive, iirc costing £250 a set. Ive got 2 sets with the proper mini brackets. If anyones after either give me a shout, proper for sale post will be made once there off the car next week.

Fartin Martin
8th March 2010, 01:47 AM
Nice!:thumbs up:

...no xenons though? :(

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 02:00 AM
What on the new one? Hmmm didnt even notice.

It does have a LSD fitted though from factory aparently lol im sure that will make up!! :D

stoney
8th March 2010, 08:19 AM
Looking good like the black wheels

MINI William
8th March 2010, 08:53 AM
Welcome back. Liking the new car.

Craig
8th March 2010, 09:13 AM
I wondered where you 2 had disappeared to !! Welcome back and great looking vert ;). Shame about the xenons .... ;)

Delboy
8th March 2010, 09:34 AM
New car looks great :thumbs up:. I like the all black theme!

Gismo
8th March 2010, 10:19 AM
Hmmmmm forum looks a bit different & seemingly all previous posts ive made are gone.

Still :DAs others have mentioned, use the scheme at the bottom left of the page, your threads should not have disappeared though?? if you're using the search feature then the old posts are not indexed

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 10:41 AM
I wondered where you 2 had disappeared to !! Welcome back and great looking vert ;). Shame about the xenons .... ;)

LOL I was back lodging with parents for a few months after selling my flat, while I waited on a house getting built. Didnt get the keys until the 18th Dec, & its taken from then until now for Sky to hook up the BB.:argh:

Back now though :D

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 10:43 AM
your threads should not have disappeared though?? if you're using the search feature then the old posts are not indexed

When I clicked 'find all posts started' or whatever it is to that effect, in the menu it came up with none.

Doesnt matter, i'll just gob a load to catch up:laugh:

Stewart
8th March 2010, 01:15 PM
Jade's going all stealth mode then all in black. "its just her little black number" :smilewinkgrin:

Cracking looking car with the JCW kits on it. I don't think I'd get a Mini now without it as it just looks so much better down the sides. Bit more power as well.:thumbs up:

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 01:52 PM
Certainly is lol

Anyone know if this will be the SC or Turbo engine? It sounded kind of whiny when I drove it but the sales guy said it was turbo.

Craig
8th March 2010, 02:18 PM
Sales guy is a muppet then .... It's a supercharged on :lol:

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 05:08 PM
Yeah I thought as much to be honest Craig, he didnt seem to know feck all!!

Reeeeeh.....Reeeeeeh.....Reeeeeeeeeeeh is not the sort of sound a turbo should be making!! :D

Uhm....how much is a JCW's exhaust? :)

ianking
8th March 2010, 05:27 PM
Have you sold the classic yet?
If not what price you looking for it?

Mini_Disaster
8th March 2010, 06:04 PM
Have you sold the classic yet?
If not what price you looking for it?

Nope not yet, got a guy meant to be coming for a look & to give me a price.

As for what I want for it..........as much as possible as it stands us at around 5k. Being realistic £1000+ would be nice.

AndyP & Lenore
8th March 2010, 06:41 PM
Ohhhh... Liking that guys! Very nice 'Vert.:thumbs up::thumbs up:

A.:D