PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mr Noble

Craig
6th March 2010, 09:30 PM
thanks to Craig for fitting my springs today. Top service and also looked at a couple of other issues and diagnosed them :thumbs up:

The car was lovely to drive home and is settling down nicely (pics in a few days :yes nod:) I also didn't get any scraping on the speed bumps in my street :Whistle:

Hope you are having a nice night out tonight ! :thumbs up: Mind and get the "crashers" to buy a round or two :beer: :beer:

Crombers
7th March 2010, 10:16 PM
thanks to Craig for fitting my springs today. Top service

The car was lovely to drive home and is settling down nicely (pics in a few days :yes nod:) I also didn't get any scraping on the speed bumps in my street :Whistle:

Any fillings missing yet :rolleyes:

Oh aye & what about that back road to Oban, that's yer real tester (mind the wife's ballast as well though :p)

Craig
7th March 2010, 10:22 PM
Not an issue ya old fart...! changing the route this year so might not even be using it... You making it this year rather than working? :lol:

Crombers
7th March 2010, 10:43 PM
Not an issue ya old fart...! changing the route this year so might not even be using it... You making it this year rather than working? :lol:

No no, I'm still in the 'infuriated' pack form last years run. I take my hat off to you for going with the run again mind :yes nod: