PDA

View Full Version : GP Wheel Nut Key !!!!!!

condor
6th March 2010, 05:34 PM
Picked up my new GP last week (pics to follow) and doing a general look over the vehicle i cant seem to find the key to fit the studs.....also blue triangle isnt where it should be....any one know where best bet to get them replaiced ??

stoney
6th March 2010, 05:39 PM
i would say bmw did u get it from dealer if so they should replace it FOC

Livi
6th March 2010, 06:45 PM
As stoney said if it was from a BMW dealer, they should supply you a key FOC with the car, as what are you gonna do when you get a flat... ohh wait... go back to them! :rolleyes: :p

I can sometimes produce a key number (depends on the mood of my program) and i can give it to you, otherwise, if i cant supply the number, then you WILL need to go to BMW and get them to check it with there master set for the number.

If you would like me to try and produce the manufactured number, drop me a pm with your last 7 chassis and ill gladly help you out :D

condor
6th March 2010, 07:39 PM
Many thanks..................will drop you a pm later when i check numbers...............unfortunatily i did not get car from a mini dealer, vauxhall dealer in falkirk...less said about that the better....was working in the town passed the garage saw it sitting on fourcourt asked how much it was going for ,told me a silly price took his hand off and gave me a graet price for my cooper s...but after sales etc etc.....not good..I have booked it into eastern mini at broxburn next saturday for a good check over and health check so fingers crossed it goes well.....its only done 18k so should be ok !!!

stoney
7th March 2010, 11:45 PM
Well I would be looking fir the dealer to pay for the parts !! If I was u :-)

GP BILLY
8th March 2010, 07:23 PM
Condor the locking wheel nut is in the back next to the battery:thumbs up: has it's
own wee bit for it to sit in;)

P.S. my mate saw you in the GP at his road end.

condor
13th March 2010, 08:23 PM
Found it............many thanks.
Does your mate drive a hyper blue s ?

GP BILLY
15th March 2010, 09:22 AM
Found it............many thanks.
Does your mate drive a hyper blue s ?

He drives a red classic mini cooper:thumbs up: