PDA

View Full Version : Audi A1

zimbo
5th March 2010, 01:58 PM
So who else out there is keen to see what this little car is going to be like? I am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, not that I can afford a new car just now but I am just keen to go window shopping is all :D I think it is going to be one of those cars that grows on you, just like my R56 did to me... :yes nod:

Fairy
5th March 2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah will definately be going for a test drive in one just to compare against the MINI

Recently test drove the Citreon DS3, again just to find out what all the fuss is about with the "car to rival the MINI" was actually quite taken with the dash but apart from that there is absolutely no comparison - MINI has always done it for me and still does (when we got back from the test drive the guy was dying to price up my GP against the DS3 - told him not to bother - he was itching to get his hands on my car - nae such luck mate!!) :moonie:

The Bull
5th March 2010, 04:19 PM
http://www.netcarshow.com/audi/2011-a1/

Could be a serious rival.

stoney
5th March 2010, 04:27 PM
well i should get a shot of one cos my sis works for them

LightningStevie
5th March 2010, 04:54 PM
I like the look of the interior, and no doubt it will have more useable rear seats and boot.

But I don't like any of Audi's current styling, and the A1 doesn't change my opinion.

Plus, like the DS3, and the Alfa Mito, its based on something else. In this case the Polo, which has to be one of the dullest cars around. If its like any other audi product, the way it drives will just be a firmer version of the VW/Seat/Skoda its based on...

However, I will take one for a spin when it comes out :)

Big Gordy
5th March 2010, 07:47 PM
See Audi are bringing out an RS version of the A5 as well......should be a flying machine:yes nod:

zimbo
6th March 2010, 05:07 PM
See Audi are bringing out an RS version of the A5 as well......should be a flying machine:yes nod:

I can only dream of owning such a monster :argh: Audi are also building an R4 (smaller version of the R8) now that I think will be the dogs danglies... :yes nod: :thumbs up:

Stewart
6th March 2010, 06:44 PM
"smaller version of the R8"
:thumbs up: