PDA

View Full Version : Error report

Livi
4th March 2010, 04:06 PM
Hi Alan,

Im recieving a error report in my forum, i cant acess it to deal with enquirys etc.

has anything been changed recently as i was able to access it this morning :frown:

Gismo
5th March 2010, 06:18 AM
All appears ok :yes nod:

Livi
25th March 2010, 02:20 PM
Alan,

Its not allowing me to access my forum at all now, before older posts were not letting me in, now as soon as i click on the forum its giving me a pop up box saying "runtime error" then if i try again it comes up windows error report.

Gismo
25th March 2010, 03:40 PM
David, it must be local to your PC, the forums are working fine, can you try someone else's PC at your work?

You might want to try the following as well:-
Internet Explorer - tools - internet options - click the advanced tab, scroll to browsing and make sure that both "disable script debugging" options are selected

Livi
25th March 2010, 04:27 PM
Both have been ticked Alan.

I cant use someone else's computer as they are all password protected to each user log on

Gismo
25th March 2010, 04:55 PM
Both have been ticked Alan.

I cant use someone else's computer as they are all password protected to each user log onUnless you can simply try and log in on someone else's computer i can't prove to you that it's your PC that's at fault.
Won't Ryan let you log in on his machine just to check?

zimbo
25th March 2010, 05:20 PM
Just seen David and he says he is still having problems and to post up on here for him, so here I am doing it now.... :rolleyes:

Gismo
25th March 2010, 05:22 PM
Just seen David and he says he is still having problems and to post up on here for him, so here I am doing it now.... :rolleyes:It has to be his machine, everyone else can log in and post etc :idunno: