PDA

View Full Version : Have a dilema

m8cxc
3rd March 2010, 06:14 PM
hi got a problem, i have 2 dogs and a cabrio now that the better weather is coming (hopefully) im thinking im gona have to get rid of my car which i really dont want to do. but also i always loved to take my dogs on big walks to glentrool, so was talking to a girl at work and she said wot about a doggie trailer i thought on a mini nah but i would have to put a tow bar on it and wondered if that is possible and wouldnt it look thick anyone got any ideas really really dont wana get rid of my car thanks carol

Fartin Martin
3rd March 2010, 07:10 PM
How about like the wee seat belt thingys for them..means they need to lie down and can't ho anywhere..I think you can get them from most petshops and pets at home etc ;)

The Dogfather
3rd March 2010, 07:21 PM
Sell it for a Clubman, I manage to take two boisterous Border Collies in mine.

ianking
3rd March 2010, 07:40 PM
MINI do a detatchable rear tow bar.
Im sure your local dealer will be able to give prices.

Scottie
3rd March 2010, 07:53 PM
wait for the countryman

m8cxc
3rd March 2010, 08:18 PM
How about like the wee seat belt thingys for them..means they need to lie down and can't ho anywhere..I think you can get them from most petshops and pets at home etc ;)
there big burly labs so that idea is out

The Dogfather
3rd March 2010, 09:06 PM
My collie, Elliott, used to love going out in my MX5, he used to do 'drive by barkings' whenever he saw a dog he didn't like :D

m8cxc
3rd March 2010, 09:09 PM
My collie, Elliott, used to love going out in my MX5, he used to do 'drive by barkings' whenever he saw a dog he didn't like :D lol very :cool:

The Dogfather
3rd March 2010, 09:23 PM
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1559&d=1267647744

Stewart
3rd March 2010, 10:32 PM
You just know the Dog’s thinking “ I know, I know it’s a hairdressers Car” :smilewinkgrin:

Only Joking great pic.

There is a Mini at my Gym with a tow bar always going to ask what the guy tows. Think the Clubman is the way to go. Great looking, able to take a few dogs and still a Mini.

Crombers
4th March 2010, 10:50 AM
Clubman was my first thought as well

Crombers
4th March 2010, 10:51 AM
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1559&d=1267647744

Ah the Vidal Baffoon days ................................ :thumbs up: