seems like they will let anyone in nowadays, Kimi now Block

oOK8rvumChE

3SfzF41Rnpw

Big Gordy
1st March 2010, 01:18 PM
It's all shaping up to be a good season for the WRC guys :yes nod:

N16SHP
1st March 2010, 03:43 PM
See Ken block is amazing going sideways, but we all know its about finding the balance between getting it sideways, and getting it out of the corners. Thought Kimi did not too badly but it just shows how much skill these drivers have if everyone says that F1 drivers are the best in the world....nah, they can hang onto a computer at 200 MPH, but they cannot get a car through a forest in the snow at 120! Mon the Hirvonen!

baptie
1st March 2010, 05:07 PM
WRC covers all driving aspects.
Kimi's bum collapsed, I think he thought he was gonna be WRC God and not a fraud!

Think Block will do ok, he has been racing Australian WRC in a subaru last season to cut his teeth.

Canny wait, Mexico is a butey. Fast and unforgiving. Loeb has been king the past three

stoney
1st March 2010, 05:28 PM
i will be wachin thats for shure it should be good i think ken block will do better than kimi

baptie
8th March 2010, 07:40 PM
Kimi - flipped
Block - Hit a wall
Loeb - Won
Done

zimbo
10th March 2010, 11:04 AM
Kimi - flipped
Block - Hit a wall
Loeb - Won
Done

Kimi, well Im not surprised, I think he thought he was still in a formula 1 car and had loads of grip to play with lol

Block, well I think he did awesome for his 1st time with the big boys :clap: was just a shame he over did it and ended up in that wall.

Loeb, well theres a shock hey :rolleyes: lol

N16SHP
10th March 2010, 01:32 PM
See i am a big Hirvonen fan, but I am just not a fan of these teams orders, when Jari was told to slow down and let Hirv take his place....no no. Well done Loeb, but good to see Petter Solberg back up there!! Seems like such a nice guy!

baptie
10th March 2010, 01:55 PM
hate team orders, he came to full stop!

No right.

great to see Petter, very emotional......he was, I wasn't

zimbo
10th March 2010, 03:48 PM
I thought normally team orders only kicked off when your about halfway through the season or something just to let the one who has the most points or nearest chance of clinching the win/title through to the front :confused:

Team orders = :moonie: it should be everyman for himself!!

N16SHP
10th March 2010, 05:09 PM
Yeah, good point Zimbo, I think if they are going to play team orders, then they need to wait until atleast halfway. If Yari finishes higher than Herv in the next few rounds, what are they going to do then. Unless is distincly says in his contract he is playing No.2 which i very much doubt!