PDA

View Full Version : Champix update

m8cxc
28th February 2010, 07:57 PM
well folks just thought i would update u all on what its been like on the champix havent had 1 single fag a week today :smilewinkgrin: but had couple side effects feel really sick with the mornin tablet but it only lasts half hour or so, been really grumpy at times but suppose that to be expected hubby is fine on them 2 hes been much the same as me grumpy but we both havent given in, also sumthin else my sence of smell is very much heightened, was in b&q on friday and had been raining this lady walked past me and all i could smell was fag reek it was stinkin so that made me think god is that what i used to smell like anyway thats my news so long may it continue and me be fag free for evermore :thumbs up:

dellie
28th February 2010, 09:00 PM
Well done xx

audrey
28th February 2010, 11:48 PM
Well Done from me too x

Gismo
1st March 2010, 04:53 AM
was in b&q on friday and had been raining this lady walked past me and all i could smell was fag reek it was stinkin so that made me think god is that what i used to smell likeGood on you, keep up the good work and yes, that's what smokers smell like :Whistle:

LightningStevie
1st March 2010, 09:03 AM
My other half tried champix. Made him go loopy though. He would twitch constantly in his sleep! Was a little disturbing. Anyways, Glad they are working out for you! I must quit smoking myself, filthy habit :(

Livi
20th March 2010, 08:19 PM
How are you getting on with them now? still alright?

Got my Champix pack and not had any fags nearly 2 days now, and i feel ok, but at certain times im at high peak of wanting one, ill go grab a bite to eat just to pass the habit.

Side effects for me that i have noticed is being tired alot more, but im not grumpy or sick after taking the tablet like others are :confused:

zimbo
21st March 2010, 11:31 AM
Good on you, keep up the good work and yes, that's what smokers smell like :Whistle:

:lol: I agree with everything Gismo has said, this is exactly what I was going to say too :D

So keep up the good work, and just think how much extra money you will find you have at the end of each month now too :yes nod:

m8cxc
21st March 2010, 02:07 PM
yeah doin great havent had a fag a month today and still dont feel like one either and yes saved a fortune already goin on holiday in 6weeks time to egypt for a week with sum of the fag money ive saved so yes its been great