PDA

View Full Version : Re Introduce Myself

spongebob
28th February 2010, 07:09 PM
Previously dealt with a few of the guys and gals on here when i worked for Menzies but recently purchased a Silver R53 and thought id join as a owner,added a few wee extras to said mini,Mudflaps front and rear and black bonnets stripes with white pin strips have personalised it a wee bit and lookin to do other bits and bobs along the way,look forward to the banter and advice from all on here.

Crombers
28th February 2010, 07:14 PM
Welcome to NMSland :cool:

(not so sure sbout the rear mudflaps mind :frown: :rolleyes:)

spongebob
28th February 2010, 07:23 PM
Welcome to NMSland :cool:

(not so sure sbout the rear mudflaps mind :frown: :rolleyes:)

Really? Think the back flaps make it look wider at the back,Each to there own tho

Craig
28th February 2010, 08:00 PM
aw naw, yer mum was saying you'd bought a MINI... Think she will be using it from cruisin' about in the summer..! :lol:

:welcome: again. Mind not fit those rear flaps tho... :frown:

m8cxc
28th February 2010, 08:03 PM
yay another rag top :welcome:

Scottie
28th February 2010, 08:03 PM
fit the rear mud flaps they are cool.

spongebob
28th February 2010, 08:25 PM
Well troops the flaps are already on and they look fine,they blend well with the black trim i hink,Hows tricks craig?Whats the word with The friendly Mini dealer in Stirlin then,a wee fall out was there?
Is that u i pass every mornin when im headin towards Sprinkerse Fiona? White Mini with red white and blue stripes aye ?

Scottie
28th February 2010, 08:31 PM
yip it is but I don't see you what car are you in? give me a flash tomorrow

Well troops the flaps are already on and they look fine,they blend well with the black trim i hink,Hows tricks craig?Whats the word with The friendly Mini dealer in Stirlin then,a wee fall out was there?
Is that u i pass every mornin when im headin towards Sprinkerse Fiona? White Mini with red white and blue stripes aye ?

spongebob
28th February 2010, 08:41 PM
yip it is but I don't see you what car are you in? give me a flash tomorrow

Was in a orange volvo coupe till last week but now in a silver with black roof Mini,Will flash u the mora !! Waaheey lol

bry_mini
28th February 2010, 08:42 PM
Hey there! welcome!

Mini Ecosse
28th February 2010, 09:08 PM
welcome to NMS :)

Craig
28th February 2010, 09:16 PM
not a fall out as such mate - just choose not to buy there anymore.... But tried to use them recently for warranty work and got charged for them not fixing the problem... :thud: :rolleyes: Lesson learned there... :lol:

get yourself on a run ! :thumbs up:

Scottie
28th February 2010, 09:25 PM
Was in a orange volvo coupe till last week but now in a silver with black roof Mini,Will flash u the mora !! Waaheey lol

ok I'll watch out for you tomorrow.

Colin
28th February 2010, 09:33 PM
:welcome: Will keep an eye out for you, I work in Menstrie. Give us a flash i've got a Checkmate.

spongebob
28th February 2010, 10:09 PM
Will keep the peepers peeled all,used to drink in the burnside in Menstrie colin, played footie with them as well,crackin wee village.

spongebob
28th February 2010, 10:20 PM
not a fall out as such mate - just choose not to buy there anymore.... But tried to use them recently for warranty work and got charged for them not fixing the problem... :thud: :rolleyes: Lesson learned there... :lol:

get yourself on a run ! :thumbs up:

Not good news mate,They always were keen to help the troops on NMS certainly durin my time there,Ian brown and claire bent over backwards and loved the product which helped,Does anyone stiil hear from Broony? or even bit roaster norman?

Craig
28th February 2010, 11:12 PM
Not good news mate,They always were keen to help the troops on NMS certainly durin my time there,Ian brown and claire bent over backwards and loved the product which helped,Does anyone stiil hear from Broony? or even bit roaster norman?

Broony was in ma hoose not so long ago... if your out in Falkirk, he will prob drive you home.... :lol:

Big Norm worked in Comet a while ago, not sure if he still is, and I think he is still doing the doors. :yes nod:

I think things changed after you left.... certainly in my experience... :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
28th February 2010, 11:29 PM
:welcome:

audrey
28th February 2010, 11:36 PM
Hi :bigwave:

Crombers
28th February 2010, 11:39 PM
"We are the people"

Tell me more on this one

N16SHP
1st March 2010, 12:43 AM
woop woop, another one for the rear mud flaps...telling you, there the way to go!!

Gismo
1st March 2010, 03:42 AM
:welcome: another :thumbs up: for the rear mud flaps

stoney
1st March 2010, 08:28 AM
welcome back

spongebob
1st March 2010, 08:44 PM
"We are the people"

Tell me more on this one

Dinna think i rally need to mate,potential 13 points and 23 goals tells its own story naw?.not to mention 10 more titles lol,Tony must stay !

Crombers
2nd March 2010, 12:17 PM
Dinna think i rally need to mate,potential 13 points and 23 goals tells its own story naw?.not to mention 10 more titles lol,Tony must stay !

That does not tell me what "we are the people" actually means, all you have done is point out the current stats of the SPL !!!

Who then are "not the people" ?

Delboy
2nd March 2010, 12:51 PM
Hello and :welcome:

spongebob
2nd March 2010, 02:58 PM
That does not tell me what "we are the people" actually means, all you have done is point out the current stats of the SPL !!!

Who then are "not the people" ?

The ones who need to ask

shaunbhoy67
2nd March 2010, 05:10 PM
welcome along

Sheilz
3rd March 2010, 12:15 AM
Really? Think the back flaps make it look wider at the back,Each to there own tho

I agree with you, they do :thumbs up:

PS Hi :bigwave:

Crombers
4th March 2010, 11:11 AM
The ones who need to ask

Mmmmmm interesting stuff, ................. so it's some form of elitist group then ?

I thought that we were 'one' Scotland with many religions and cultures, ....... ah well then, fool me :blush: :Whistle:

Duncan Stewart
11th March 2010, 09:06 PM
:welcome: