PDA

View Full Version : Hey Crombers...............

Gismo
28th February 2010, 03:33 PM
.................now you know what it feels like to lose a game in the 93rd minute :moonie:

Stewart
28th February 2010, 03:57 PM
:thumbs up:

stoney
28th February 2010, 03:59 PM
:clap::clap::flag::clap::clap::lol:

stoney
28th February 2010, 04:01 PM
.................now you know what it feels like to lose a game in the 93rd minute :moonie: not only the game but the league as well

Scottie
28th February 2010, 04:34 PM
:laugh::laugh::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Delboy
28th February 2010, 04:47 PM
:laugh::thumbs up:

Craig
28th February 2010, 05:17 PM
well as a neutral who watched the game, the result was prob right.

What I cannot stand tho is shocking refereeing decisions... :frown: Brown and Lafferty in their "embrace" was more handbags than anything else and he sends Brown off..... :thud: Incredible. Whats even more amazing was that lafferty didn't get spoken to.... :rolleyes:

Also, Rangers didn't get a penalty decision their way either.... Can't remember who is was but the rangers player was fouled without the ball in the box and the ref never dealt with it...

It's one of the reasons I don't watch much football, that and the fact that it's a bunch o' big jessies trying to cheat the ref and their opponents at every cut and turn. :sad: :rolleyes: some of them get a slight touch and go down like they have been snipered from Row Z.... :argh:

Crombers
28th February 2010, 06:44 PM
Your 12 men did you well, all credit where it is due :Whistle:

Stewart
28th February 2010, 07:04 PM
"Always cheated never defeated" Best chant of the day by the Gers Fans......:smilewinkgrin:

Crombers
28th February 2010, 07:12 PM
"Always cheated never defeated" Best chant of the day by the Gers Fans......:smilewinkgrin:

Can't stop smiling :yawn:

ianking
28th February 2010, 08:30 PM
not only the game but the league as well

Ah so true. :smilewinkgrin::bigwave::flag::laugh:

Crombers
28th February 2010, 11:42 PM
Ah so true. :smilewinkgrin::bigwave::flag::laugh:

I thought you were a Hibee

ianking
1st March 2010, 09:23 AM
I thought you were a Hibee

A fu*king Hibee, my god man you might as well just come out with full insult and call me a Celtic supporter.