PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP 2010

Gismo
28th February 2010, 07:12 AM
Any other MotoGP fans out there :yes nod:
The testing is well underway for the 2010 season and once again Rossi is the man to beat, fastest at Sepang and has even broken the pole lap record from last year.

The racing begins in earnest on 11th April at Qatar, the night time race :thumbs up:

I've already booked tickets for me and Zimbo at Indianapolis, anyone else fancy going i can offer free digs at my house :thumbs up:

stoney
28th February 2010, 11:28 AM
would love to come but not this year mabie come and see u next year as my uncle stays in Houston, TX so could do a week with him then a week with u :thumbs up: if that would be ok :cool:

Big Gordy
28th February 2010, 02:01 PM
Yeah...Rossi seems to be setting the pace during testing:thumbs up: Think Ducati have had to turn the wick down so the engine will last 2-3 races tho:rolleyes: Would love to come visit you Al.....maybe in the future:smilewinkgrin: See the world superbikes kicked off earlier today at Philip Island, Australia.....Haslam won the first and was second in the second race.....could be a good year for the brits:yes nod: Tosland crashed in the first and was 10th in the second. Laferty won the first Supersports race by a mile:cool:

zimbo
28th February 2010, 02:30 PM
Woohoo Indianapolis MotoGP 2010... :clap:I cant wait!!

N16SHP
28th February 2010, 04:35 PM
awwwww, who spoiled the SBK's for me...GORDY!!

Think your right about the Ducati's though Gordy, could be interesting. I think this has to be a make or break year for Pedrosa, although you can argue he's not kept himself fit of recent years. Im a huge Ducati fan, so will be willing on Nicky and Casey, but also love the way Lorenzo rides with no fear so will be cheering for him too!

Gismo
1st March 2010, 04:49 AM
awwwww, who spoiled the SBK's for me...GORDY!!:ragin:

Big Gordy
1st March 2010, 10:16 AM
Oooooooooops......sorry guys :blush:

N16SHP
5th April 2010, 12:29 PM
Well, less than a week to go, i'm super excited! Predictions for the title this year? As always, its hard to look past Rossi, and although I am a huge Ducati fan and Nicky Hayden fan (Regardless of who he is riding which makes it brilliant he is on a Ducati) I'm going to Lorenzo if he can stay upright.

I think for Pedrosa, this has to be a make or break year. He's been No 1 in Honda since 2008? And ok he's been unlucky with some big crashes, but I feel he has to step up!

N16SHP
5th April 2010, 12:35 PM
**Slightly off topic**

I'm watching race 1 from last week of the SBK's, how phenominal is the Portimao circuit?