PDA

View Full Version : Number 4

MiniTheMinx
25th February 2010, 10:45 PM
I drive past a black mini ****HYL (I am not the most observant of people especially first thing in the morning :yawn:) parked at the side of the road in Fountainhall Road, Aberdeen with a big number 4 on the side - anyone on here?

MiniTheMinx
25th February 2010, 10:48 PM
I actually see so many mini's on my way to and from work and no-one ever waves - is it just me? :sad:
When I had my beetle, everyone used to wave and flash but then I was much younger heehee! :thumbs up:

Forbes
25th February 2010, 11:20 PM
I actually see so many mini's on my way to and from work and no-one ever waves - is it just me? :sad:
When I had my beetle, everyone used to wave and flash but then I was much younger heehee! :thumbs up:

They are not on here, I know the car though. And very few people wave and flash, a habit that died as they are too common

john
25th February 2010, 11:23 PM

My sister lives in Kintore too she has a silver 's' with a personal plate ** ATR but never notices any other cars so does not wave or flash, if you get a wave or flash from a black Mazda pickup truck its me

Crombers
26th February 2010, 12:27 PM
if you get a wave or flash from a black Mazda pickup truck

..................... be worried :rolleyes:

john
26th February 2010, 04:08 PM
..................... be worried :rolleyes:

Me? or her?