PDA

View Full Version : Mini meets HTC Tattoo!

Delboy
24th February 2010, 07:52 PM
I was inspired by the recent iPhone skins posted by Baz and Greig so ordered one for my HTC Tattoo:-

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r464/DWhitelaw/Mini%20Cooper%20S%20Clubman/P2241354v2.jpg
http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r464/DWhitelaw/Mini%20Cooper%20S%20Clubman/P2241356v2.jpg

It's actually a photo of my car's badge :smilewinkgrin:.

Likey?

AndyP & Lenore
24th February 2010, 08:11 PM
Thats really cool Del:thumbs up:

A:D

Scottie
24th February 2010, 08:34 PM
allan has a cover on his tattoo also will post a pic later

Bazthemod
24th February 2010, 08:42 PM
Nice one ;)

Craig
24th February 2010, 08:44 PM
That looks cool Del :thumbs up:

Fartin Martin
24th February 2010, 08:44 PM
Now THAT I like!! Can't wait for to get my iPhone cover!:D

Fartin Martin
24th February 2010, 08:46 PM
Where's that from..same site as baz?

Delboy
24th February 2010, 09:21 PM
Thanks everyone :thumbs up: - I wasn't sure how it would look when I ordered it but I think it's turned out pretty smart.

I got it from www.tattoomyhtc.com .

Scottie
24th February 2010, 09:26 PM
Allans.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/Library-4285.jpg

Fartin Martin
24th February 2010, 10:30 PM
Awww man wanted to see the iPod version!!:(

Stewart
24th February 2010, 11:42 PM
Love the back Del, does the screen saver fill in the front?

and the Wee scottie dog :smilewinkgrin:

Delboy
24th February 2010, 11:52 PM
Love the back Del, does the screen saver fill in the front?

Na, I'm not that clever :lol:

Stewart
25th February 2010, 02:12 AM
Na, I'm not that clever :lol:

Yeah like with the reflection of you in your your badge :smilewinkgrin:

well it looks as smart as.:thumbs up:

The Dogfather
25th February 2010, 07:12 AM
Del, looks great I didn't know that HTC were doing this.... I'm waiting on the next generation of Android phones to come out.

Burple
25th February 2010, 10:39 AM
I ordered one for my Sony C905 fromt he same site as Baz... it arrived yesterday.
Doesn't look nearly as good as the iPhone ones, feels cheap and it's not been cut to fit properly. Even if it did fit round the buttons properly, there's big chunks of the phone it doen't wrap round. :frown:
Think it's about to get filed under 'B' for Bin! :laugh:

...But Del, your's looks ace! Jealous!! lol

N16SHP
25th February 2010, 11:28 AM
Loving it Del!

I thought the iPhone ones went right to the edges on the back, but there was about a 6-7mm gap left around the edge to which I was a little dissapointed! But to be fair, after having it on for a couple of weeks, I've decided I actually like the little gap, as the white from the back comes through and gives my design quite a nice border!!

Delboy
25th February 2010, 11:59 AM
Yeah like with the reflection of you in your your badge :smilewinkgrin:

well it looks as smart as.:thumbs up:

Thanks :thumbs up:. Yes, I noticed my reflection when I took the photo and was going to do another but then I decided I quite liked it as it gave some depth to the chrome badge.

Del, looks great I didn't know that HTC were doing this.... I'm waiting on the next generation of Android phones to come out.

It's a really good service - you can choose from a range of colours and designs or upload your own photo. Front and back can be different too. It gets manufactured in Hong Kong so takes a couple of weeks to arrive.

I ordered one for my Sony C905 fromt he same site as Baz... it arrived yesterday.
Doesn't look nearly as good as the iPhone ones, feels cheap and it's not been cut to fit properly. Even if it did fit round the buttons properly, there's big chunks of the phone it doen't wrap round. :frown:
Think it's about to get filed under 'B' for Bin! :laugh:

...But Del, your's looks ace! Jealous!! lol

Cheers :thumbs up:. This is actually a whole new cover (comes in three sections) and is not a "stick on" covering. I can now keep the original cover in brand new condition for perhaps selling the phone when I'm upgrading again :yes nod:.

Loving it Del!

I thought the iPhone ones went right to the edges on the back, but there was about a 6-7mm gap left around the edge to which I was a little dissapointed! But to be fair, after having it on for a couple of weeks, I've decided I actually like the little gap, as the white from the back comes through and gives my design quite a nice border!!

Thanks :thumbs up:. The iPhone ones look great too. As I said above, this is a whole new cover for the phone which is rather handy!