PDA

View Full Version : purple cooper !

philip
23rd February 2010, 01:08 AM
I've heard some tails of my sisters car used to belong to someone on the site its a purple cooper works ,full sunroof, harmon kardon,side skirts,half leather,3 spoke steering wheel has john cooper stickers on the outside of rear windows ,brushed alloy inside,half leather,ring any bells sko5.... cant mind the rest will try get a pic!:smilewinkgrin:

Forbes
23rd February 2010, 01:14 AM
I've heard some tails of my sisters car used to belong to someone on the site its a purple cooper works ,full sunroof, harmon kardon,side skirts,half leather,3 spoke steering wheel has john cooper stickers on the outside of rear windows ,brushed alloy inside,half leather,ring any bells sko5.... cant mind the rest will try get a pic!:smilewinkgrin:

Craig?

Crombers
23rd February 2010, 10:02 AM
:sad: Oh no, hear comes the flood of tears ......................... :sad:

Craig
23rd February 2010, 10:35 AM
Aw man :frown: hope she is looking after Knottie ;)

best car I ever had. Should have listened to Crombers and never sold it. You were right Dad ! :yes nod:

Craig
23rd February 2010, 01:56 PM
Car also had xenons, anthracite roof lining, MFSW, centre arm rest ;)

philip
23rd February 2010, 06:37 PM
YIP al go and get a picture of her for you lol i will try and covince ma sis to come to the f&b meet so you can see her in the flesh once again ,thats if your going ,and by the way you havent got a hope in hell of getting her back as she is slightly addicted to purple and the mini lol

Craig
23rd February 2010, 06:40 PM
YIP al go and get a picture of her for you lol i will try and covince ma sis to come to the f&b meet so you can see her in the flesh once again ,thats if your going ,and by the way you havent got a hope in hell of getting her back as she is slightly addicted to purple and the mini lol

Yeah I am going.... ;)

as long as she is looking after him well... :clap: could get a phottie of them together... BEP is best ! :thumbs up:

The Dogfather
23rd February 2010, 07:00 PM
What a big jessie, its only a bloody car man ;)

stoney
23rd February 2010, 07:03 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Craig
23rd February 2010, 07:51 PM

and the garage is rather uncomfy for sleeping in in May...!! :lol:

The Dogfather
23rd February 2010, 08:01 PM
No need to sleep in the garage on my behalf mate, I know your snoring is probably dead loud but I'll bring some earplugs. :p

Craig
23rd February 2010, 08:28 PM
No need to sleep in the garage on my behalf mate, I know your snoring is probably dead loud but I'll bring some earplugs. :p

:lol:

Crombers
25th February 2010, 09:59 AM
Aw man :frown: hope she is looking after Knottie ;)

best car I ever had. Should have listened to Crombers and never sold it. You were right Dad ! :yes nod:

(straightens tie)

Cough Cough , "I thank you young sir"