PDA

View Full Version : Mirror Caps.

Craig
14th February 2010, 08:29 PM
Wanted - Mirror Caps for R50/52/53. Any colour accepted as these are getting wrapped. Must have the clips intact (ie not broken) ;)

I recently gave away 2 sets and now I need a set... :rolleyes: :lol:

anyone?

GCA3N
14th February 2010, 08:42 PM
Wanted - Mirror Caps for R50/52/53. Any colour accepted as these are getting wrapped. Must have the clips intact (ie not broken) ;)

I recently gave away 2 sets and now I need a set... :rolleyes: :lol:

anyone?

The funny thing is Craig I think I gave my two spare sets away. I will look when I get home cos I have a sneaky suspicion I have a set kicking about. Don't hold your breath though if you can get a set then get them.

After all the stuff you've done I am sure there must be someone with a set lying around. If you want to make an offer that I will do some CF wrapping for them in exchange for the caps.(eg wing mirrors, light rings etc) Obviously you would have to supply the CF.

Forbes
14th February 2010, 08:44 PM
The funny thing is Craig I think I gave my two spare set away. I will look when I get home cos I have a sneaky suspicion I have a set kicking about. Don't hold your breath though if you can get a set then get them.

After all the stuff yoo've done I am sure there must be someone with a set lying around. If you want to make an offer that I will do some CF wrapping for them in exchange for the caps.(eg wing mirrors, light rings etc) Obviously you would have to supply the CF.

I had a spare set from you Greig, who I then gave to Pearson - as his spares, so there might be a set with him

GCA3N
14th February 2010, 08:46 PM
I had a spare set from you Greig, who I then gave to Pearson - as his spares, so there might be a set with him

You think they'll still be intact.

I'll keep an eye on ebay, i mean I got my R56 laser Blue ones for £8.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-Mirror-covers_W0QQitemZ160404304609QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2558d772e1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-BMW-Mini-mirror-covers-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ120530991365QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Car sParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c1034f905

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-MINI-COOPER-S-BLACK-PAIR-OF-WING-MIRROR-COVERS_W0QQitemZ280465259563QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item414d083c2b

KenL
14th February 2010, 08:48 PM
Why not just wrap the ones you have?

Forbes
14th February 2010, 08:50 PM

For selling up, Craig has had the BEP for a wee while now

Crombers
14th February 2010, 08:52 PM
No (sniff - somethings goin on)

GCA3N
14th February 2010, 08:54 PM

To put you in the pic Ken I am doing these for Craig but they will take me a while and obviously I live on the other side of the country. Craig is hopefully sending them to me and I'll wrap them and send them back. Probs a good idea to have a spare set anyway.

GCA3N
14th February 2010, 08:55 PM
For selling up, Craig has had the BEP for a wee while now:hand:

Craig
14th February 2010, 09:43 PM
No worries Greig, will see what happens... I might just have to run around with no covers... :clap: and no the car ain't for sale Ben... (ya cheeky wee scamp!!) :lol:

Livi
14th February 2010, 10:29 PM
Craig, i have 2 black ones in the loft if you like?

ill pm ya

Craig
14th February 2010, 10:53 PM
Replied David. Consider it a deal ! :clap:

Livi
14th February 2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks Craig! :D

Craig
14th February 2010, 11:04 PM
That was nice and easy... ;) Now Greig has a job to do..!! :lol:

GCA3N
15th February 2010, 06:59 AM
That was nice and easy... ;) Now Greig has a job to do..!! :lol:

Will pm you Craig.

Big Gordy
15th February 2010, 10:03 AM
Group wrap of mirror covers Greig:smilewinkgrin:
I have a set of plain black ones that would look nice sticky CF'd:yes nod:
What are your rates like..!! How many covers do you think you would could get to a sheet of sticky CF..??
I could add mine to Craigs parcel:p

GCA3N
15th February 2010, 10:30 AM
Group wrap of mirror covers Greig:smilewinkgrin:
I have a set of plain black ones that would look nice sticky CF'd:yes nod:
What are your rates like..!! How many covers do you think you would could get to a sheet of sticky CF..??
I could add mine to Craigs parcel:p

If Craig gives you the CF then i'll do if for free. Probably best posting it all together. I will be back on the mainland on the 25th. If I had time I could arrange to pick these up on the way home. The only thing is I am restricted for time so it would need to be on my route home from aberdeen to ardrossan. Otherwise back on the mainland for a car service on 1st March if someone wants to bring it down to ardrossan then.

Big Gordy
15th February 2010, 10:38 AM
If Craig gives you the CF then i'll do if for free.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh Craig........ :smilewinkgrin:

The only thing is I am restricted for time so it would need to be on my route home from aberdeen to ardrossan.

How close does your route home bring you to Stirling Greig..??

Craig
16th February 2010, 06:43 PM
David - Mirror caps arrived today ! :clap:

thanks for the quick delivery.

Gordy - just drop off your caps to me some time before the 24th and I'll pass them onto Greig for wrapping. No charge, just call it payback for the times last year you let me use Ross's pass for Knockhill :thumbs up:

GCA3N
16th February 2010, 06:45 PM
David - Mirror caps arrived today ! :clap:

thanks for the quick delivery.

Gordy - just drop off your caps to me some time before the 24th and I'll pass them onto Greig for wrapping. No charge, just call it payback for the times last year you let me use Ross's pass for Knockhill :thumbs up:

Woo....big man no charge for you, gordy's on a premium :lol:

Big Gordy
17th February 2010, 10:54 AM
Thanks guy's:thumbs up: Got to make my £68/week jobseekers allowance stretch as far as I can:rolleyes:
I'll give you a phone before I head over Craig:smilewinkgrin:

GCA3N
17th February 2010, 11:59 AM
Thanks guy's:thumbs up: Got to make my £68/week jobseekers allowance stretch as far as I can:rolleyes:
I'll give you a phone before I head over Craig:smilewinkgrin:

Glad to be of assistance, hope you like them when I am finished. Will do extra special ones for you.

Sheilz
24th February 2010, 07:13 PM
Glad you got some caps. I can stop sweating now coz was on the brink of donating specy's little blue and white ears.

Are you planning on doing all the wee bits and pieces in cf or just the caps. Made me think how awesome it would be to have some of the body panels replaced with cf. How much faster would a car with that kind of mod be? Has anyone ever done that with a mini ?

stoney
24th February 2010, 07:18 PM
Glad you got some caps. I can stop sweating now coz was on the brink of donating specy's little blue and white ears.

Are you planning on doing all the wee bits and pieces in cf or just the caps. Made me think how awesome it would be to have some of the body panels replaced with cf. How much faster would a car with that kind of mod be? Has anyone ever done that with a mini ?

i have seen c/f bonnets for the mini but not a lot more but i bet you can get most bits