PDA

View Full Version : F7 bry

Fartin Martin
12th February 2010, 11:49 PM
Seen you on Renfield st..like 2 mins ago!:lol:..I'm standin at the corner of Gordon street as I type..out working!:( lol

bry_mini
13th February 2010, 02:05 PM
working on a friday night, gutter!! lol

i seen a checkmate outside the tunnel and thought it was yours??

Fartin Martin
13th February 2010, 04:26 PM
Yeah that's mine..I work in the tunnel so the stewards keep a wee eye on our cars!:D..a walked past u again at like la tasca too was gonnie come say "ma cars better" but you might have been WTF!:lol:

bry_mini
14th February 2010, 03:14 PM
lol!! Ill need too take a closer look next time so if i see you i will reconise you and wave!

Fartin Martin
14th February 2010, 03:29 PM
lol!! Ill need too take a closer look next time so if i see you i will reconise you and wave!

Just look out for a guy thats tall dark n handsome!!:thumbs up: ha ha
Next time I'll just shout!!:lol:..were you just out for a wee drive round town then yeah?

J444 JNY
15th February 2010, 01:21 PM
F7 BRY - I also spotted you in town on friday night :D have to say the car was very clean and shiney compared to mine :(

Martin i also seen the checkmate outside and Tunnel and said to my pal im sure thats Martins mini :D

Jenny x

Fartin Martin
15th February 2010, 01:40 PM
F7 BRY - I also spotted you in town on friday night :D have to say the car was very clean and shiney compared to mine :(

Martin i also seen the checkmate outside and Tunnel and said to my pal im sure thats Martins mini :D

Jenny x

Yeah I seen you too pal!:D..only once though..then ye disappeared!:p..I must have been too busy working!..It was bloody freezin! :lol:..once I get my plate on everyone will know what it is!:D

J444 JNY
15th February 2010, 02:40 PM
Yeah I seen you too pal!:D..only once though..then ye disappeared!:p..I must have been too busy working!..It was bloody freezin! :lol:..once I get my plate on everyone will know what it is!:D

I never even seen you :O i must of been on auto pilot :L I was out for ages aswell, think didnt leave town till the back of 3 on friday night :D

It was cold indeed though :(

Jenny

Fartin Martin
15th February 2010, 03:24 PM
I never even seen you :O i must of been on auto pilot :L I was out for ages aswell, think didnt leave town till the back of 3 on friday night :D

It was cold indeed though :(

Jenny

yeah I was at like the other side of the road so you wouldn't have spotted me! lol

bry_mini
15th February 2010, 05:54 PM
Aye dude just out a spin round town! Yeah best to shout, although alot of drunk folks shouting so might no notice lol!

J444 JNY- car looked sweet!! liked your exhausts!! gives a wave nxt time! :)

J444 JNY
16th February 2010, 01:47 PM
Aye dude just out a spin round town! Yeah best to shout, although alot of drunk folks shouting so might no notice lol!

J444 JNY- car looked sweet!! liked your exhausts!! gives a wave nxt time! :)

bry_mini
18th February 2010, 05:32 PM
You know when the next ek cruise is jenny???

Fartin Martin
18th February 2010, 05:52 PM

you goin mate?..a might just tag along!:p

bry_mini
18th February 2010, 08:25 PM
aye prob, if i find out when lol

the 1st one of the year is usualy end of feb!

bry_mini
18th February 2010, 09:20 PM
oh well its march this year lol, wed the 10th

T5LLC
22nd February 2010, 09:55 PM
Aw i'll prob head through to that. Mind look out for my little mini... sorry was snooping through posts bored...

:)

Fartin Martin
22nd February 2010, 09:58 PM
yayyyyyy..we should all meet up!:D

J444 JNY
23rd February 2010, 02:01 PM

Sorry late reply but yeah its the 10th March, its always busy, so your best getting there early otherwise you cant get in the car park.

Fartin Martin
23rd February 2010, 03:58 PM
You goin jenny?:D get a wee team of us to go x

J444 JNY
23rd February 2010, 05:15 PM
Im not sure TBH Martin its like two minutes from my house aswell, just normally cant be bothered with EK Cruise.

Im guessing that you are going??? xx

bry_mini
23rd February 2010, 05:47 PM
yeah ill be going, its usualy mega busy, gota get ther for around half 7 or earlyer lol. seen you ther a couple of times jenny.

J444 JNY
24th February 2010, 09:39 AM
yeah ill be going, its usualy mega busy, gota get ther for around half 7 or earlyer lol. seen you ther a couple of times jenny.

Yeah its normally stand still busy if you leave getting there to late, yeah havent been to the last few ones now, will see what the weather is like on the day as to whether im going or not, if i go will be my mini and my pals wee yellow mini :D

Fartin Martin
7th March 2010, 01:27 PM
Seen you again in town on friday..at the same place ha!..was workin as as per! lol

bry_mini
7th March 2010, 08:58 PM
lol! didnt see your car in its usual spot.

Fartin Martin
8th March 2010, 01:40 AM
lol! didnt see your car in its usual spot.

hmmm..ye should have..cos it was there..unless someones nabbed it while a was workin!!:lol:

Fartin Martin
12th March 2010, 07:32 PM
Spotted again..honestly im not following you!..getting your usual Friday KFC :lol: ha ha

going for a wee drive in town tonight??

Fartin Martin
13th March 2010, 06:41 PM
No but really am not following you..but might have possibly more than certainly 100 % seen you on keppochill road! Ha

bry_mini
14th March 2010, 09:27 PM
mmmmm......friday kfc,lol!! I need to learn your plate coz evrytime i see you im too late to wave! Yeah was me on keppochill rd.
im sure i seen your car on marryhill rd a few times too lol

Fartin Martin
15th March 2010, 01:08 AM
mmmmm......friday kfc,lol!! I need to learn your plate coz evrytime i see you im too late to wave! Yeah was me on keppochill rd.
im sure i seen your car on marryhill rd a few times too lol

I know..its such a rubbish plate! cant wait to get my new private one!:D

yeah i work in maryhill so its always parked there..either up at the Maryhill tavern or down at taggarts garage at my mums office.

did you go to ek cruise mate?..a was gonna..but had it in my head it was on the thursday for some reason, but had too much to do that nyt before work so never bothered but then my mate was like..it was last night! ha ha lol

bry_mini
15th March 2010, 06:33 PM
its not rubish, i jst dont know it lol, wot plate u after?? yeah i went for a bit, mega busy, was freezin tho! seen a few minis, but none i reconise.

Fartin Martin
15th March 2010, 06:46 PM
Got my eye on F4RTN lol..rather fitting!:p lol

aw canny be annoyed with the cold the now!:sad:

dunno if leanne or emma went..there was talk of it

bry_mini
15th March 2010, 06:52 PM
lololol that would be a cracker! would get a lot of looks!

not sure if they did, possibly and i jst neva seen them, soooo many cars lol

Fartin Martin
15th March 2010, 07:10 PM
lololol that would be a cracker! would get a lot of looks!

not sure if they did, possibly and i jst neva seen them, soooo many cars lol

I know actual too excited about it! Lol..everyone thinks am no right in the heed for gettin it!:lol: