16th June 2004, 07:45 PM
Thinking of selling Mili

Scottie
16th June 2004, 07:53 PM
Won't you loose a lot of money. If you do sell why buy another mini

Julz
16th June 2004, 07:54 PM
Oh here we go again!!8):clown:

If you buy another one, won't you just do it all again?? Why not strip Mili nakes, keep all the gadgets, and put them in a new mini??
Poor Mili <sob>:(

Sorry Julz, i'm trying to keep the for sale thread for buyers only ;)

Gismo
16th June 2004, 08:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by thornef
Won't you loose a lot of money. If you do sell why buy another miniI will only sell for a fair price, obviously less than i've spent, but, i'm not throwing it away.
I can't see any car that provides more fun than a Mini, plus, my insurance and running costs will be less

Julz
16th June 2004, 08:12 PM
Like I say, if you do get another mini, won't you be getting the credit card out and starting all over again!??:eek::)

Gismo
16th June 2004, 08:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
Like I say, if you do get another mini, won't you be getting the credit card out and starting all over again!??:eek::)Nope ;) I'm leaning towards another Cooper, apart from a decent head unit and MP3 changer that'll be it

Gismo
16th June 2004, 08:18 PM
I'd also be interested in offers for any of the parts in the car, ie screens etc

KenL
16th June 2004, 08:24 PM
Why sell your fantastic modified MINI to get another that won't be as good - I'm well confused ???

Gismo
16th June 2004, 08:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by KenL
Why sell your fantastic modified MINI to get another that won't be as good - I'm well confused ???In my eyes it will be just as good, just less gadgets

KenL
16th June 2004, 09:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Why sell your fantastic modified MINI to get another that won't be as good - I'm well confused ???In my eyes it will be just as good, just less gadgets

As long as you are happy :)

Scottie
16th June 2004, 09:22 PM
So your thoughts are going along the line of getting another mini and keeping it original. I can understand that. Allan my husband that's what he wants to do with the convertible.

3GGG
16th June 2004, 09:58 PM
quote:Nope ;) I'm leaning towards another Cooper, apart from a decent head unit and MP3 changer that'll be it

Yeah right! - and I'm selling my Mac and buying a Windows XP system ;):evil::)

Gismo
16th June 2004, 10:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by 3GGG
Yeah right! - and I'm selling my Mac and buying a Windows XP system ;):evil::)Congratulations David, at last, another Mac convert ;):evil:

Wul
16th June 2004, 10:17 PM
Oh Alan - what can we say that we've not said a thousand times before - try writing to BMW complaining of a list of faults on Mili and tell them you want a trade in ;)

But seriously - you never bought Mili to make money from her - as long as you've enjoyed the many miles you've had in her then why worry about the money "you cannae take it with ye". Go and test drive a ONED and you'll soon love Mili again! :D

KenL
16th June 2004, 10:26 PM
Crikey - ye didnae wait long before trying tae flog in oan MINI2 ;):D

Gismo
16th June 2004, 10:42 PM

Crikey - ye didnae wait long before trying tae flog it on MINI2 ;):D
I thought i trawled the boards all day, all i can say is, get a life :D
I figured that as big as NMS is i aint gonna sell her on here, so, as i was doin nowt else i posted over there ;)

Gismo
16th June 2004, 10:48 PM
Hey Wul,
Can you send me or direct me to a pic of your car 8):cool:

ny152
16th June 2004, 11:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Go and test drive a ONED and you'll soon love Mili again! :D

OI !! I resemble that remark. My fuel is dirrrty and I love it :p.

You've had a lot of fun from your current MINI Alan, so by getting a new one you have the whole experience to look forward to again :D.

Btw, thought about a Diesel .....

Gismo
16th June 2004, 11:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini
Btw, thought about a Diesel .....Yes, for what seemed like an eternity, well, almost 1 whole second ;)

Scottie
17th June 2004, 12:10 AM
I know why your selling. Youve seen the new Fiat Panda diesel, multipla facelift, Panda 4x4 due July/Late04 and you want one.

Wul
17th June 2004, 03:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Hey Wul,
Can you send me or direct me to a pic of your car 8):cool:

Oh if I must...:p

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/Wul/29032.jpg
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/Wul/29033.jpg

.....sorry took me so long to reply to your post there Alan.....couldn't see for the reek from Goldmini's oil burner!:p;)

Goes off to hide from Goldmini

weefossy
17th June 2004, 07:05 AM
Now that's how an S should look. No frills just class....and a JCW conversion.... and maybee 4 spots......and a nice ice......with red leather interior......and......I'm dreaming again.......

weefossy
17th June 2004, 07:07 AM
Oh and don't forget a simple BMW body kit.........think that's all!!

Willie M
17th June 2004, 03:28 PM
Sorry to hear you're parting with Mili Alan but look forward to seeing your next MINI 'project' ;) (keeping it standard?, aye right!!).
Best of luck with the sale, hope you get what you're looking for.
If you end up breaking the car down, I may be interested in your dust caps :p:clown:

Gismo
17th June 2004, 03:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M
If you end up breaking the car down, I may be interested in your dust caps :p:clown:Yours for only £1500 ;) each

Big Col
17th June 2004, 03:46 PM
Pfff. Looking a bit dirty ain't it Wul? :p

Wul
18th June 2004, 03:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Pfff. Looking a bit dirty ain't it Wul? :p

Where...where....show me....i'll get me quick detailer out and sort it out instantly!:eek:

Note to self.....keep taking the tablets!