PDA

View Full Version : Leanne Again!

Craig
11th February 2010, 05:58 PM
This time about 300 yds from the last place I saw you :lol:

your car was parked outside the Vauxh..... sorry I can't even type the rest of the garage name.... :laugh: in Stirling this afternoon about 4pm. I was on my way home from work. ;)

Hope you weren't about to make a HUGE mistake.. :thud:

T5LLC
11th February 2010, 07:29 PM
You always see me in Stirling on days off. Nope i wasnt dont worry my friend put a deposit down on a mini through a friend we know there but opted out. How clean did my car look Craig.. impressed? You should be lol! Shes soo clean :D

Craig
11th February 2010, 08:42 PM
You always see me in Stirling on days off. Nope i wasnt dont worry my friend put a deposit down on a mini through a friend we know there but opted out. How clean did my car look Craig.. impressed? You should be lol! Shes soo clean :D

aye it was defo cleaner than mine !! :lol: glad you didn't go to the dark side... :clap:

GCA3N
12th February 2010, 07:00 AM
aye it was defo cleaner than mine !! :lol: :

That wouldn't be hard :p

T5LLC
12th February 2010, 12:11 PM
Lol dont worry Craig even if do get rid of the Mini it will be for a JCW one so its ok although you cant talk about the dark side you were thinking of getting rid of your mini :o! Lol...

Oh and you know how i said oh eastern mini is good well they replaced my wheels but put my old centre caps back on they look silly! Grr lol

T5LLC
12th February 2010, 12:12 PM
That wouldn't be hard :p

You posted that at 6 am!! What were you doing on here at that time ?? lol