10th February 2010, 09:13 PM
A couple of Red Bull MINIs i came across in Central Park, New York on Saturday

There was a phot of the red bull garage in NY, full of MINIs - at least 20

MINI William
10th February 2010, 09:26 PM
Theres a couple that go about Edinburgh aswell

Fartin Martin
10th February 2010, 09:40 PM
theres always a convertible one sitting outside one of my mums pubs in maryhill..I know this is gonna sounds stupidly stupid buttt..what are these for??..do like people get paid to drive it or something?..ive also seen it at the Bank of Scotland at Charing cross and the girl had the door open as she was chatting to someone and I swear to got I thought the door pocket thingy was an ACTUAL bin..it was full to the top with..papers, bottles, packets you name it..it was there!..BOAK!

Forbes
10th February 2010, 09:41 PM
theres always a convertible one sitting outside one of my mums pubs in maryhill..I know this is gonna sounds stupidly stupid buttt..what are these for??..do like people get paid to drive it or something?..ive also seen it at the Bank of Scotland at Charing cross and the girl had the door open as she was chatting to someone and I swear to got I thought the door pocket thingy was an ACTUAL bin..it was full to the top with..papers, bottles, packets you name it..it was there!..BOAK!

Advertising. Also usually driven by attractive women when I see them

stoney
10th February 2010, 10:12 PM
yep and norm full of red bull

Fartin Martin
10th February 2010, 10:35 PM
awww a seeee!..hmmm she seemed awrite..hates takin care of her car lol

emicen
11th February 2010, 01:07 PM
Ah memories. I used to get paid to drive one of them and they handle remarkably well with the deadweight can up top.

Nothing funnier than a gang of white van men clamberng over each other to swatch the hottie driving to find me staring back at them!

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2010, 02:53 PM
Nothing funnier than a gang of white van men clamberng over each other to swatch the hottie driving to find me staring back at them!

:laugh:

A. :D