PDA

View Full Version : Who is getting a new mini in march then ????

ajamesj
9th February 2010, 08:53 PM
I have just ordered a new MINI today for end of March delivery anyone else counting the days till March :yes nod:

Andy

Forbes
9th February 2010, 08:57 PM
I have just ordered a new MINI today for end of March delivery anyone else counting the days till March :yes nod:

Andy
I wish. Care to share your spec? Transferring bits across?

Crombers
9th February 2010, 09:00 PM
I have just ordered a new MINI today for end of March delivery anyone else counting the days till March

Nope .................................................. .. apart from a lads weekend in Liverpool
Only 27 of us ........................................quiet one on the cards :Whistle:

Craig
9th February 2010, 09:02 PM
Well not planning on it... :Whistle:

what you getting Andy ?

Mini Ecosse
9th February 2010, 09:09 PM
Yep, new JCW on order, hope to take delivery second half March.

Crombers
9th February 2010, 09:09 PM
Well not planning on it... :Whistle:

:yawn: Woosh :rolleyes:

(severe case of warrantitus by the smell of things :Whistle:)

ajamesj
9th February 2010, 09:42 PM
Ordered a MINI Cooper D GRAPHITE

Dark Silver black roof bonnet stripes

16" Bridge alloys

Pepper pack

Multifunction steering wheel

Fluid silver trim

Sports Button

Spacer saver spare

TLC (ofcourse lol)

new private plate so I can use me current plate on classic mini when ready

And planning on new wheels and transfering of other parts from my current Cooper D reason for selling got a great deal and my current MINI has covered 43000 miles and is not even 3 years old yet hopefully when I get the classic mini on the road this new MINI will not clock up so much miles.

Craig
9th February 2010, 09:48 PM
Sounds REAL nice Andy. :yes nod: Having 2 MINI's is making me jelous, although I don't think I could have another classic as they just eat money ;)

AndyP & Lenore
9th February 2010, 10:19 PM
Sounds very nice Andy!:thumbs up:

A.

Forbes
9th February 2010, 11:10 PM
Yep, new JCW on order, hope to take delivery second half March.
Will the R90s be up for sale?:D (Greig don't worry I would sell the RM's)

Stewart
9th February 2010, 11:39 PM
When does that new engine kick in?

N16SHP
10th February 2010, 03:08 PM
And planning on new wheels and transfering of other parts from my current Cooper D reason for selling got a great deal and my current MINI has covered 43000 miles and is not even 3 years old yet hopefully when I get the classic mini on the road this new MINI will not clock up so much miles.

owwwwwww :( there goes the skirts then!

Your new motor sounds pretty sweet mate!

Fairy
10th February 2010, 03:59 PM
anyone else counting the days till March :yes nod:

YUP!!! Bring on the 14th March for Bahrain baby!!! Cannot wait for the start of the F1 season this year!! Tickets booked for Silverstone AYE :)

BTW your car sounds lovely - congrats on your new purchase

ianking
11th February 2010, 12:46 PM
Were still contemplating getting a new fiat 500 for March as they are doing good deals on them, free servicing etc and the price of the car is going to go up again soon due to the stop/start going on the whole range soon and we dont like stop start. We are going to be needing a 2nd car again if I dont want to take the bus to work as Sarah is moving to a different office and will need the car.

k3ith
11th February 2010, 11:15 PM
I was expecting my mini in 2 week in Jan, weve now been told next week at earliest.

ajamesj
15th March 2010, 11:31 PM
Delivery for my new Cooper D now 26th march final production is now complete the excitement is building

Craig
16th March 2010, 08:38 AM
Bet you can't wait Andy - it's always exciting waiting on a brand new car.... ;)

zimbo
16th March 2010, 09:56 AM
Aye ya lucky bugger... :yes nod:

Stewart
16th March 2010, 02:33 PM
Got a Second Mini Coming start of May (My sister), eight weeks wait from order Red and white Cooper.., oh joy two to polish and clean....................

Scottie
16th March 2010, 03:10 PM
Delivery for my new Cooper D now 26th march final production is now complete the excitement is building

that will be with the new diesel engine than

ajamesj
16th March 2010, 09:03 PM
Is there a new diesel engine ??? I just thought they were upgrading the petrol models

Scottie
16th March 2010, 09:19 PM
Think I read that after 1/3/10 build the diesel engine has changed could be wrong though

Scottie
16th March 2010, 09:22 PM
here you go read it on this thread.
http://www.totalmini.com/forum/9-general-discussion/9873-new-diesel-engine.html

norrie
23rd March 2010, 05:14 AM
Yes waiting on word when it will be ready.
Ordered it on 22nd of Feb and was told it would be ready by the end of March but can't see it happening.
Not really in any rush.

Norrie.