PDA

View Full Version : Tribalmini attacked!

Heather
16th June 2004, 06:42 PM
Some little s**t tried to boot my passenger wing mirror off last night and in the process dented my door.:mad::mad::mad: Glasga neds dont seem so cute now:disapprove:

Gismo
16th June 2004, 06:54 PM
Words fail to make anyone understand the logic of these warped and sad individuals.
We work so hard to get what we want out of life and yet the mindless few rip it all away again.

So sorry for you :disapprove:

Burple
16th June 2004, 07:25 PM
WTF?? Wee £W%^"%&"&"$%"$s!!!

Know how you feel Heather....

I just got my insurance renewal through yesterday... after my wee 'incident' last year (the Thread's on here somewhere) my insurance has pretty much doubled, and there's nowhere I can get it cheaper.
All because some pi$$ed up little tw@t and his Neddy-buddies ran into me on a roundabout, and buggered off into the distance in a flurry of Burberry and Kappa...throwing away the car keys and various bottles of beer.. Needless to say, the Police didn't / couldn't catch them, so they got away with it, and yet again, the innocent party suffers...
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::d ead:

Ooohhh.. don't start me on a rant about that.... :disapprove::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:;)

Steve74
16th June 2004, 08:17 PM
Maybe a legalisation of a car alarm that attacks back with electricity would be good - fairs fair!:evil:

Duncan Stewart
16th June 2004, 08:40 PM
Sorry to hear that Heather. Hope you get it sorted Ok.
Whots going on LnL - the accident was not your fault so your insurance should not go up! I had a "no blame" claim on a previous car when something reversed into me while parked and it did not affect my insurance cost at renewal.

macblob
16th June 2004, 09:41 PM
Damm sorry to hear that, the wee fookers need strug up.
I had my passenger side wing mirror damaged on my MINI too

ScottyC
16th June 2004, 09:46 PM
i know exactly how you feel, some clown took road at me a month or two ago and got out his motor and booted my rear wing leaving me with a nice wee dent. sadly got no reg. no. since he'd been tailgating me for ages and i wasn't hanging around cos he looked a bit mental. i'm only little :)

minidriver#1
16th June 2004, 11:12 PM
what is it with minis and vandals :(

Heather
17th June 2004, 01:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by Steve74

Maybe a legalisation of a car alarm that attacks back with electricity would be good - fairs fair!:evil:

then attach jump leads to their genitals.:evil:

Burple
17th June 2004, 01:34 AM
quote:
then attach jump leads to their genitals.:evil:

Heh heh heh...
..then REV REV REV REV REV REV REV REV!!!!!!

Bwaaaah hah hah hah hah hah!!!! :D:D:evil::evil::D

Burple
17th June 2004, 01:49 AM
quote:
Whots going on LnL - the accident was not your fault so your insurance should not go up! I had a "no blame" claim on a previous car when something reversed into me while parked and it did not affect my insurance cost at renewal.

because they couldn't catch the wee f**kers.. the driver -whoever the scumbag was - obviously wasn't insured and legged it, the 'owner' of the car said he's sold it a few weeks before and the DVLA couldn't track down the new owner.
So the outcome is that I lost a year's No Claims and I have to pay more. even tho none of it was even remotely my fault. Wasn't even driving quickly, and I was indicating going round the roundabout like a good ickle boy too! Makes you really wonder what the point is!! :disapprove::mad:
The Scum of our country can do wht they like and get away with it! Stealing cars, vandalising stuff, Scamming benefits..
Maybe we should all just go out and buy some Burberry and Sovvy Rings and do our own tattoos... :mad::mad::mad:
So... Democracy and our legal system REALLY works eh? :disapprove::mad::disapprove::mad::disapprove::mad :

..emmm..oops... sorry.. was I ranting there?? ;) soory got a wee bit carried away there.. heh....oops.

;):D

Wul
17th June 2004, 03:40 AM
sorry to hear of your MINI trauma TM! the wee cr@ps deserve a good beating with a Sh1tty stick!

lightbody
17th June 2004, 04:53 AM
We used to have a very Boring Rover 400 Diesel - I think we went through about 8 door mirrors... nightmare. Probably best to get it fixed yourself without going through insurers... hope you get it back into a prizewinning state again soon!

Monsta Mo Mini
17th June 2004, 05:56 AM
It's always the same. The ones who can pay (us) always end up getting screwed because they ( insurance companies, police) know we will. It doesn't matter whether that's insurance or fines, 9/10 we'll cough up because we like driving the cars we've worked hard to pay for.Meanwhile the worthless pieces of sh*t that drive without insurance, vandalise property, drive stolen cars get away with time and time again so there's no motivation for them to change their ways.

Sorry to hear about the bad luck Heather.

ny152
17th June 2004, 09:56 AM
Thats rotten Heather. Just after speaking about that kind of thing with you the other week as well. Maybe its about time you let your 'animal' loose on the little cowards.

Hope you get it sorted quickly though. Are you going to take it up to Fairbairns or is it small enough for one of the dent companies to sort?

Willie M
17th June 2004, 03:19 PM
Unbelievable :mad::mad: Things like this really get my back up :evil:
Sorry to hear the bad news Heather, hope you get things sorted quickly and painlessly.

Heather
17th June 2004, 04:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini

Thats rotten Heather. Just after speaking about that kind of thing with you the other week as well. Maybe its about time you let your 'animal' loose on the little cowards.

Hope you get it sorted quickly though. Are you going to take it up to Fairbairns or is it small enough for one of the dent companies to sort?

Think i would need a second mortgage to take it to fairbairns! Got a number from a friend for the dent/scratch company to see what they can do. Thank you everyone for all your kind words. Now growling at anything in a skip cap that walks anywhere near my mini:evil:

john
17th June 2004, 05:18 PM
I think thats the last we will see of Alan's Burberry cap:D

Oh! the Joy of parking in my little cul-de-sac thats a shortcut to Nowhere!

Many a time I have left the garage and the car open but nobody ever passes by so its great.

I came back to my car one day (parked in town) and the mirror was turned arround and that hacked me off so I cannot imagine how you must feel.

Hold on I'll get my gun!!:eek:

phantom
18th June 2004, 04:11 AM
Sorry Heather, dirty scum as usual, I got hit last Sunday on way to Knockhill, Women drove into back of me whislt I was stopped at juction. New rear bumper for me then!! At least I have the cumfort of it being paid for by her insurance, £460 + vat for a replacement rear bumper from John Clarks!

Big Gordy
18th June 2004, 04:21 PM
I tuck mine in its garage everynight and it has an 8pm curfew (wish I had the same control over my daughter :D) as I just don't want anything to happen to it. My wife thinks I'm nuts and she's scared to take it anywhere :p the plans working then :p:D:approve:

Gismo
18th June 2004, 04:45 PM
Reading the small print of my insurance my car must be garaged between the hours of 10pm and 6am if it's at home (obviously), i would advise everyone who mentions to their insurer that they garage their car every night to check their small print carefully.

Always leaves a bitter taste in the mouth when the local community sees fit to destroy some one else's possessions :disapprove:

monkimagic
20th June 2004, 10:53 PM
Thats very Bad news Heather, a lot of MINIs are the target of neds and barryboys, ****em, I am not going to rant as I have no time too but I want to !!!!!!!.

Hope you get it fixed up nice.

Monki