PDA

View Full Version : P-torque custom re maps

stoney
8th February 2010, 10:31 PM
well went to day and got a re map from P-Torque what a fantactic sevice

Will has my MINI running like a dream its fantastic feels like a new car and would recomed him for any re maping you want done he realy knows what he is talking about and is not intrested in running it right to the max just to get those last few Bhp out of the car

i tell you if u want a re map go and see Will @ P-Torque :thumbs up:

GCA3N
8th February 2010, 10:33 PM
If you don't mind me asking rob what does that cost to do that.?

stoney
8th February 2010, 10:42 PM
it cost me £295 for a custom re map as part of a deal if you have a look round the net you will find them

i think it £330 in the deal for the turbo not shure tho

GCA3N
8th February 2010, 11:01 PM
Sounds good. In your opinion what kinda performance Increase would u get from the turbo S's. Roughly.

stoney
8th February 2010, 11:06 PM
that all depeneds not to shure what i would do is give will a phone and have a chat to him and he will advise you on your best way forward he can do a whole perfomace pack for you he had a r56 chanlane race car sitting out side that he was working of for a race team

GCA3N
8th February 2010, 11:17 PM
that all depeneds not to shure what i would do is give will a phone and have a chat to him and he will advise you on your best way forward he can do a whole perfomace pack for you he had a r56 chanlane race car sitting out side that he was working of for a race team

Cheers rob would like to have seen the challenge mini

leeg87
11th February 2010, 06:33 PM
so what are your numbers? before and after? + mods? got a printout of the graph?

Gismo
12th February 2010, 12:31 PM
so what are your numbers? before and after? + mods? got a printout of the graph?Map is here http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/member_pictures/the_gismo_man/link.gif (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?14231-stoney-s-Indi-Blue-R53-JCW-S/page10)