PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a fight

Crombers
8th February 2010, 12:33 PM
:thumbs up:

Just been signed off until 19/2, ............................ Shingles :argh:

Apparently I'm 'highly infectious' .......................... I thanked her for the compliment :hand:

So now that I'm bored who fancys a bit of the 'stage fight'

Ger em up :Whistle:

Gismo
8th February 2010, 12:47 PM
I'll start by putting it into the right forum, ya fanny :moonie:

Gismo
8th February 2010, 12:47 PM
Mon the gers, 10 points clear

AndyP & Lenore
8th February 2010, 01:14 PM
I suppose being covered in spots will take the focus off how fat you are.:laugh:

A.:D

Crombers
8th February 2010, 01:45 PM
I'll start by putting it into the right forum, ya fanny :moonie:

Meh............................good start baldy , you changed your accent yet ????

Crombers
8th February 2010, 01:47 PM
Mon the gers, 10 points clear

Acht the 10 points you can have it's the feckin goal difference that frightens the life outa me

What position did you used to play anyway ..................................... spongeman???

Crombers
8th February 2010, 01:48 PM
I suppose being covered in spots will take the focus off how fat you are.:laugh:

A.:D

It actually does mate, you've had shingles as well then ............................... :moonie: :hand:

ELFMAN
8th February 2010, 02:14 PM
Sorry to hear that Crombers. I had Chickenpox a few years back which went everywhere... Never trust a chicken.

Did you know Shingles comes from the Latin 'Cingulus' or 'Girdle'? 'Cos you get it round the middle. So can we expect the stockings and suspenders next? I'm away to throw up.

Crombers
8th February 2010, 02:16 PM
So can we expect the stockings and suspenders next? I'm away to throw up.

Mmmmmmm, ............................... plenty of time on my hands :thumbs up:

Craig
8th February 2010, 02:20 PM
Christ you have nae luck. Fat, ugly and now covered in spots, I thought that was Andys job :lol:

ELFMAN
8th February 2010, 02:49 PM
Mmmmmmm, ............................... plenty of time on my hands :thumbs up:

Right, now I REALLY need a bucket.

Crombers
8th February 2010, 03:03 PM
Right, now I REALLY need a bucket.

I actually think I look quite good in this :yes nod:

Mini Ecosse
8th February 2010, 05:45 PM
Christ you have nae luck. Fat, ugly and now covered in spots, I thought that was Andys job :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Crombers
8th February 2010, 06:36 PM

Two pantomime dames :thumbs up:

Scottie
8th February 2010, 06:53 PM
I got the pocks when I was 24 OMG turned in to Shingles OMG OMG OMG Verrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy Painful right from my back and around my side. You will find (Once they have cleared up which can take some time) that you will get bothered from the pain even though you do not have shingles anymore well I did and can still do. I had no idea they were contagious but then mine were only on my body where do you have them.

Crombers
8th February 2010, 07:31 PM
I had no idea they were contagious but then mine were only on my body where do you have them.

My right neck & shoulder & it all looks really angry at the mo. My neck aches and clothes don't help at all :argh:

Toothache would be worse (I feckin hate toothache) so thats keeping me sane the now :thumbs up:

Scottie
8th February 2010, 07:35 PM
My right neck & shoulder & it all looks really angry at the mo. My neck aches and clothes don't help at all :argh:

Toothache would be worse (I feckin hate toothache) so thats keeping me sane the now :thumbs up:

oh ya bugger feel sorry for you it can get very painful at least with a tooth once it's out only lasts a few days. Hang in there took about 6 months for my shingles to clear up

AndyP & Lenore
8th February 2010, 08:11 PM

See you, you're for a doin' next time I see you. Might be a while tho 'cos you haven't invited us up for ages. Do we smell.:confused::moonie:

A.:frown:

Craig
8th February 2010, 08:19 PM
See you, you're for a doin' next time I see you. Might be a while tho 'cos you haven't invited us up for ages. Do we smell.:confused::moonie:

well, you do a bit... :lol: and you don't have to be invited mate, you know that...!

Fester
8th February 2010, 09:52 PM
you have my sympathy but one question............. what were you doing to the chicken :moonie: to get the pox? :frown: :hand:????

Also, shingles is that not something Americans stick on the roof of their house??

The Dogfather
8th February 2010, 10:11 PM
Crombers, I feel really sorry for you, not because of the Pox though, just in general :moonie:

GCA3N
8th February 2010, 10:15 PM
My mate had this and, well you'll know it was very painfull for quite a while. Get well soon.

Craig
8th February 2010, 10:15 PM
anyway, back on fight thread, who thinks the sending in of 3000 british troops into helmand province (to join another 12000 troops) is the wrong thing to do?

I think it is a complete waste of life, not even looking at the huge amount of taxpayers money wasted on someone elses war......

Discuss

The Dogfather
8th February 2010, 10:24 PM
Far too serious for this thread Craig.

You want to talk about wasted lives and money what about the 60,000 packed into Parkhead each week?

GCA3N
8th February 2010, 10:28 PM

You want to talk about wasted lives and money what about the 60,000 packed into Parkhead each week?

Pmsl :laugh:

Craig
8th February 2010, 10:35 PM
you thought I was serious... :laugh:

anyway, what about the millions of Lloyds TSB customers keeping a dead duck alive just south of the river.... :lol: think they should turn it into flats like Arsenals old ground :clap:

indigomatt
9th February 2010, 09:51 AM
Ma girlfriends gran is just over the shingles a couple of months ago, it infected her head and right eye and although all is good now, for a time there was a question whether her vision would be permanently damaged....!!!

Anyway get well and when your back on the road you can drive about all day with your fog lights blazing; it looks really cool and makes other drivers think that you’re the man.....

Crombers
9th February 2010, 10:49 AM

Oi it's ma fight ya big poofter , naff off :knife: :Whistle:

Crombers
9th February 2010, 10:51 AM
you have my sympathy but one question............. what were you doing to the chicken :moonie: to get the pox? :frown: :hand:????

Also, shingles is that not something Americans stick on the roof of their house??

Shhhhhhhhhhhht, don't tell everyone FFS :hand:

(oh & the chicken & I are 'very friendly' :smilewinkgrin:)

Crombers
9th February 2010, 10:59 AM
Crombers, I feel really sorry for you, not because of the Pox though, just in general :moonie:

Thanks 'MATE' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................................. ('twat')

See that 'Bad Dog MINI' chap ............................... ('to$$er') :smilewinkgrin:

We did shut the gate & remove his passport when 'twinkle toes' departed a few years back ???????????????

Crombers
9th February 2010, 11:03 AM

Craig ....................... whoa boy, back you come :yes nod:

Parkhead ....................................... Mmmmmmmmmmm (what friggin team does the Yorkshire Terrier support, anyone remember???????????????????????????) :knife:

Crombers
9th February 2010, 11:07 AM
you thought I was serious... :laugh:

anyway, what about the millions of Lloyds TSB customers keeping a dead duck alive just south of the river.... :lol: think they should turn it into flats like Arsenals old ground :clap:

Good man , that's you back in :thumbs up:

Where do you want me to start on 'LLOYDS '11' SELECT' :hand:

(apart from 10 points & 20ish goals to the good OK :blush:)

Crombers
9th February 2010, 11:09 AM
Ma girlfriends gran is just over the shingles a couple of months ago, it infected her head and right eye and although all is good now, for a time there was a question whether her vision would be permanently damaged....!!!

Anyway get well and when your back on the road you can drive about all day with your fog lights blazing; it looks really cool and makes other drivers think that you’re the man.....

Sorry to hear about your gran's plight & glad she is better.

Foglamps, brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Wait...................I got a ticking off 'or 3' as a result of 'THE foglamp' thread, should I risk it???????????????????)

Feck it naw, let's go for it :babypram:.................., 'get yer fog lamps on ya bunch of 'fuds' :argh: :thumbs up:

Sheilz
9th February 2010, 01:11 PM
Feck it naw, let's go for it :babypram:.................., 'get yer fog lamps on ya bunch of 'fuds' :argh: :thumbs up:

Pansy :yawn:

Get the full beam on. Bl**dy weegies . Canna dae onything richt :knife:

ianking
9th February 2010, 01:14 PM
Now that your off ill (on the skive) get out and wash your car you lazy bug*er

The Dogfather
9th February 2010, 06:14 PM
Crombers, you should know which team I support it used to feature on my MX5 signature. You actually commented on it at the time, but I guess at your age the mind is starting to go.

BTW, Yorkshire? Not even close.