PDA

View Full Version : Iphone Skin

GCA3N
6th February 2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks to Baz's find my new iphone skin arrived today. Cheers Baz.

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo280/greigallan/Project3-11.jpg

and with the new screen saver on.
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo280/greigallan/Project4-10.jpg

Oh BTW had the carbon fibre cover 2 weeks ago, in case anyone wonders if I had wrapped that too.

Delboy
6th February 2010, 04:37 PM
That's actually pretty smart - nice touch with the matching screen saver too! And yes, I did think you wrapped the case :D

N16SHP
6th February 2010, 05:23 PM
Ordered mine today...seems to be the new must have NMS accessory for 2010 lol!

GCA3N
6th February 2010, 05:42 PM
That's actually pretty smart - nice touch with the matching screen saver too! And yes, I did think you wrapped the case :D

Seriously I didn't, infact when I got this I was unsure what it was (obviously at a tenner it was not real CF) turns out it is the same as my stuff, cool

Bazthemod
6th February 2010, 07:23 PM
Nice one, i shoulda been on commission!

GCA3N
6th February 2010, 07:32 PM
Nice one, i shoulda been on commission!

Too late dude

Fartin Martin
18th February 2010, 05:57 PM
That Look sweet Greig..I need to get myself one of these..but cant get the website to work at home, dunno if itsmy laptop. Im in my mums office just now and trying to find the link that Baz first posted but I dnt think its working on these computers:confused:

how do you actually make the skin?..Im totally rubbish when it comes to this kinda stuff!:lol:

Fartin Martin
18th February 2010, 05:59 PM
found the link..never noticed the clickety click!:lol:

emicen
19th February 2010, 09:45 AM
Hmmm...how much and where from? :smilewinkgrin:

I've got one of the mirrored screen protectors on at the moment and whilst I love it indoors, soon as you take it in broad daylight you cant see anything on the screen half the time since the light difference isnt strong enough and running the screen on full bright toasts the battery.

GCA3N
19th February 2010, 11:56 AM
Don't like the mirror screen, but this does not come with a screen protector so you need to put it onto one when applying the skin.

GP BILLY
20th February 2010, 03:24 PM
Got the same one as you Greig, got it from Argos. It is also good
if you drop your iphone (I have a couple of times) protected it and
save me a lot of money NO BROKE;)