PDA

View Full Version : I'm I really slow or does everyone know this.

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 05:18 PM
To use a smillie I've always done it by hitting go advance then selecting it, pain when you have to do more then the pop up etc. Anyway I just realised this week you just need to type it in. eg a :thumbs up: just needs to be typed ;thumbs up; you need to put in colon's. I've used semi-colon's so it doesn't show the smillie, or :lol: is just ;lol; :p is just (;p) anyway does everyone know this or am I just slow.

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2010, 05:20 PM
You're just slow.:yes nod:

So slow, in fact, you posted this in the wrong forum. Posted in OTAB, should be in Site Feedback. But, me being the ultra nice guy that I am, I'll move it for you free of charge.:thumbs up:

Invoice is in the post.:laugh:

A.:D

Fartin Martin
5th February 2010, 05:23 PM
Ha ha..Greig are you kiddin? Lmao..that's made me smile!:D

Stewart
5th February 2010, 05:34 PM
:smilewinkgrin:

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 05:35 PM
Good at carbon fibre wrapping though.....

Fartin Martin
5th February 2010, 05:36 PM
Good at carbon fibre wrapping though.....

Hmmmm..give ye that one!;)

Forbes
5th February 2010, 05:41 PM
Oh dear Greig...

Though I find it quicker clicking them

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 06:08 PM
Oh dear Greig...

Though I find it quicker clicking them

:blush:

Craig
5th February 2010, 06:32 PM
Greig, I wont slag you off for being a bit slow. Been like that all day.. :yes nod: plus I might want you to do a wee job for me later in the year when your back on the mainland. :lol:

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 06:41 PM
Greig, I wont slag you off for being a bit slow. Been like that all day.. :yes nod: plus I might want you to do a wee job for me later in the year when your back on the mainland. :lol:

Oooo....tell me more. If u don't want to share pm me and i'll tell everyone. :lol:

Forbes
5th February 2010, 06:44 PM
Oooo....tell me more. If u don't want to share pm me and i'll tell everyone. :lol:

Actually, Greig you might be able to take something back down with you next time your up, or you could do it offshore. Nothing big

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 06:46 PM
Actually, Greig you might be able to take something back down with you next time your up, or you could do it offshore. Nothing big

No probs dude. I go offshore on 11th Feb back on the 25th Feb, let me know.

Forbes
5th February 2010, 07:02 PM
Will you have 10cm sqaured cf by then? Or will I get?

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 07:04 PM
Will you have 10cm sqaured cf by then? Or will I get?

I have nowt left all gone dude. What you thinking about.

Forbes
5th February 2010, 07:08 PM
I have nowt left all gone dude. What you thinking about.
PM time

Sheilz
5th February 2010, 07:45 PM
:hand: You're slow

But pain in butt remembering all the codes for different things. I use the button too. Got better things to use my rapidly depleting store of brain cells for, like my name, to get dressed in the morning and where I bide :blush:

Crombers
5th February 2010, 10:01 PM
To use a smillie I've always done it by hitting go advance then selecting it, pain when you have to do more then the pop up etc. Anyway I just realised this week you just need to type it in. eg a :thumbs up: just needs to be typed ;thumbs up; you need to put in colon's. I've used semi-colon's so it doesn't show the smillie, or :lol: is just ;lol; :p is just (;p) anyway does everyone know this or am I just slow.

Eh ............................... :thumbs up:

Good one

Gismo
6th February 2010, 11:29 AM
Aye, you're slow as..............:lol:

GCA3N
6th February 2010, 11:42 AM
Aye, you're slow as..............:lol:

:blush: