PDA

View Full Version : MINI Meats - Friday 19th March

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2010, 02:45 PM
Been a while since we had a MINI Meats, so how about...

Date: Friday 19th march.

Venue: Frankie & Benny's, Gyle Shopping centre, Edinburgh.

Time: arrive 7.00pm for food at 7.30pm

Parking: Suggest we park in the Gyle car park, behind Frankie & Bennys. I guess that would be between F&B's and Marks & Spencer.

Lenore and I seem to have been eating a lot at F & B's lately and the service and food is always excellent at every venue. Gyle is really easy to get to and most folk know of it anyway.

For those who haven't been on a MINI Meats before, the format is simply that we all gather in the car park, have a chat about MINI's or anything really, then head inside for some grub. It's always a great evening, giving everyone a chance to catch up and have a chat without the interruptions you find on a MINI run.

The last attempt at a MINI Meats was ditched because of poor sign-ups.... so, c'mon folks. Stick your name down. The more the merrier and it really is a great night.

1. AndyP & Lenore
2. Craig & Jude
3. Rob & Christine
4. SimonC
5. William, Megan, Brian & Christina
6. Lynn & Stuart
7. Colin & Amanda
8. Stephen & Allyson
9. Alex.
10. MarkyC - Anyone remember this feller?:moonie:;)
11. Fi Fi Flannabelle & Mr Scottie
12. David & Fiona
13. Archer189
14. Stevie
15. Marky + hayley + chris + mark + ali + fergis
16. ?

Total: 31:thud::thud::thud::thud:

Craig
5th February 2010, 03:14 PM
Well if we must .... Can I turn up in a Nissan or VW ? ;)

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2010, 03:24 PM
Well if we must ....

You must.;)

ELFMAN
5th February 2010, 05:29 PM
Sorry Guys, I'm out 'visiting' with friends (also Mr. Beer, Ms. Wine etc) that night. Do they do Home Deliveries?

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 05:40 PM
too far for me, next one though when i'm back to civilisation. Think the arran air is getting to me today :lol: (typed in)

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2010, 05:50 PM
No problem guys, maybe next time.:thumbs up:

Crombers
5th February 2010, 10:04 PM
Sniff .............................

Will check the diary :thumbs up:

stoney
5th February 2010, 10:06 PM
stick us down for this one

Scottie
5th February 2010, 10:08 PM
sorry not a F&B fan. Got to stick to my healthy eating aswell so I'm a no for this one.

AndyP & Lenore
6th February 2010, 12:07 AM
stick us down for this one

Will do.:thumbs up:

MINI William
6th February 2010, 09:00 AM
I'll check my diary when I get home Andy but should be ok. Currently on the bus into work just now :argh::ragin:

Gismo
6th February 2010, 10:55 AM
I'll be in the USA :moonie:

Forbes
6th February 2010, 11:33 AM
I'll check my diary when I get home Andy but should be ok. Currently on the bus into work just now :argh::ragin:

To the first sentence: Why? A calender is all a man needs, no diaries
To the second sentence: Why? Where's the Coop?

stoney
6th February 2010, 12:00 PM

not worth the trouble to drive in to center of edinburgh when the bus can judt drop u off no parking fees so on so on

SimonC
6th February 2010, 12:06 PM
Can't say I know anyone from here, but perhaps I could pop along?

AndyP & Lenore
6th February 2010, 12:09 PM

Thats cool William, is that you and the burd or you, the burd and the extended family?

AndyP & Lenore
6th February 2010, 12:11 PM
Can't say I know anyone from here, but perhaps I could pop along?

Absolutely Simon, be good to have you along:thumbs up:. Can you confirm if it's you, or will you be bringing someone.... Need to know for booking tables.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Forbes
6th February 2010, 12:20 PM
not worth the trouble to drive in to center of edinburgh when the bus can judt drop u off no parking fees so on so on

Edinburgh is easier to park than ABerdeen, never had any problems down there. Though the bus is cheaper I guess

stoney
6th February 2010, 01:10 PM
Edinburgh is easier to park than ABerdeen, never had any problems down there. Though the bus is cheaper I guess

digging up the roads to put the tram back in so divert all over the place it a real mess

MINI William
6th February 2010, 03:14 PM
To the first sentence: Why? A calender is all a man needs, no diaries

Ben you are right its just the 19th rings a bell so need to check with Megans diary.The car is at the house just there is no where to park at my work and im not paying a small fortune to park it on George St or Omni.

MINI William
6th February 2010, 03:14 PM
Thats cool William, is that you and the burd or you, the burd and the extended family?

Not a clue Andy will check tonight

MINI William
6th February 2010, 06:30 PM
Andy stick mum dad and me down for just now

AndyP & Lenore
7th February 2010, 02:00 AM
Andy stick mum dad and me down for just now

That's the three of you added. :thumbs up:

A. :D

Bumble
7th February 2010, 03:38 PM
Andy - can you pop me and Stuart down on the list :)

AndyP & Lenore
7th February 2010, 03:56 PM
Andy - can you pop me and Stuart down on the list :)

Will do Lynn.:thumbs up:

Colin
8th February 2010, 11:50 AM
Andy, put me and Amanda down as a maybe. Ta

AndyP & Lenore
8th February 2010, 11:55 AM
Andy, put me and Amanda down as a maybe. Ta

Will do, good man Colin.:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
8th February 2010, 05:50 PM
Put us down as a maybe at the moment. Ally will try for 1/2 day holiday.

Are you sure it's the food you like at F&B's.

Thought it might be the music, after all the 60's is your era:lol::lol:

AndyP & Lenore
8th February 2010, 08:05 PM
Put us down as a maybe at the moment. Ally will try for 1/2 day holiday.

Are you sure it's the food you like at F&B's.

Thought it might be the music, after all the 60's is your era:lol::lol:

Gotta be honest, the music is cool too.

Will put you down.:thumbs up:

atnova
9th February 2010, 06:57 AM
Hi there,
i donno anyone here aswell but can i tag along too? and maybe you guys can gimme some advice with the slanted bumper of mine then aswell =]
Thanks
Alex

AndyP & Lenore
9th February 2010, 11:09 AM
Hi there,
i donno anyone here aswell but can i tag along too? and maybe you guys can gimme some advice with the slanted bumper of mine then aswell =]
Thanks
Alex

Hi Alex,

You're more than welcome to join us.:thumbs up:

So I get the numbers right for booking, can you confirm if it's just you or will you be bringing someone else?

MINI William
9th February 2010, 07:20 PM
Andy can you add Megan for me please

AndyP & Lenore
9th February 2010, 07:35 PM

Will do.:thumbs up:

Scottie
9th February 2010, 07:51 PM

may be worth coming along just to meet her. Will I get in trouble if I ask the same questions I asked you at the last meet. above being in love and stuff:yes nod::p:p

Craig
9th February 2010, 08:39 PM
may be worth coming along just to meet her. Will I get in trouble if I ask the same questions I asked you at the last meet. above being in love and stuff:yes nod::p:p

:lol:

go on Fi, you can be the gooseberry for them. :laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
9th February 2010, 08:47 PM

Let's get this right, you're coming along to quiz this poor wee lassie Megan to see if she's a suitable partner for the special lad. But previously it wasn't worth coming along to see all your friends you've had for the past 7 or 8 years. Am I right? LOL.:laugh:

So, is that a yes from Fi Fi flannabelle and Mr Scottie?:confused: Or is Franky's food still below your level of expectations?:hand::laugh:

Mini Ecosse
9th February 2010, 09:11 PM
Let's get this right, you're coming along to quiz this poor wee lassie Megan to see if she's a suitable partner for the special lad. But previously it wasn't worth coming along to see all your friends you've had for the past 7 or 8 years. Am I right? LOL.:laugh:

So, is that a yes from Fi Fi flannabelle and Mr Scottie?:confused: Or is Franky's food still below your level of expectations?:hand::laugh:

:lol::lol:

Scottie
9th February 2010, 09:20 PM

Hell yes I can't pass up this situation mind though I want the seat between William and Megan Allan can sit anywhere.

AndyP & Lenore
9th February 2010, 09:25 PM
Hell yes I can't pass up this situation mind though I want the seat between William and Megan Allan can sit anywhere.

LOL. OK, will add you to the list.

A.

Craig
10th February 2010, 09:59 AM
Add a young chap called MarkyC . :thud:

Yes he does exist :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
10th February 2010, 10:23 AM

Yes he does exist :lol:

He was added two days ago ya muppet.:frown:

Craig
10th February 2010, 01:32 PM
He was added two days ago ya muppet.:frown:

Well he only asked me to add him yesterday. :rolleyes: can't see any reply to the thread from him :confused:

Crombers
10th February 2010, 01:55 PM

Think you can drop the 'young' bit for that 'geezer' :Whistle:

Has the 'muppet' got a MINI on order yet :rolleyes:

Craig
10th February 2010, 03:08 PM
Think you can drop the 'young' bit for that 'geezer' :Whistle:

Has the 'muppet' got a MINI on order yet :rolleyes:

Nope Marky is getting rid of the only Mini in his family :frown:

Crombers
10th February 2010, 05:44 PM
Nope Marky is getting rid of the only Mini in his family :frown:

Tell him from me that he's a 'FUD' :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
10th February 2010, 07:51 PM
Well he only asked me to add him yesterday. :rolleyes: can't see any reply to the thread from him :confused:

He sent us a text.:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
10th February 2010, 08:12 PM
Please change from maybe to defo. Stephen & Allyson :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
10th February 2010, 08:22 PM
Please change from maybe to defo. Stephen & Allyson :thumbs up:

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

atnova
10th February 2010, 09:16 PM
Hey Andy,

This is alex and 3 of my friends say they will come as well, is that ok?
so in total 4 atm

thanks
AT

AndyP & Lenore
10th February 2010, 09:44 PM
Hey Andy,

This is alex and 3 of my friends say they will come as well, is that ok?
so in total 4 atm

thanks
AT

Cool. Thats you all added.:thumbs up:

D3 JDA
10th February 2010, 11:56 PM
Hi there andy can you add our names too please:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2010, 12:22 AM
Hi there andy can you add our names too please:thumbs up:

Done.:thumbs up:

LightningStevie
21st February 2010, 12:22 PM
As the gyle i 5 mins from my house, it would be rude not to turn up! However, I will have to check with the other half. If he is working, I'll only be able to meet up with you before you grab dinner as I'll need to pick him up. Will confirm nearer the time. Oh and i'm sure I could drag the other newbie in Edinburgh (watson) along as well :)

Watson
21st February 2010, 01:06 PM
As the gyle i 5 mins from my house, it would be rude not to turn up! However, I will have to check with the other half. If he is working, I'll only be able to meet up with you before you grab dinner as I'll need to pick him up. Will confirm nearer the time. Oh and i'm sure I could drag the other newbie in Edinburgh (watson) along as well :)

Really would love to come, sadly down in the lake district so won't be able to make!!! When i get five mins will check out the highland tour and hopefully put ma name down...

AndyP & Lenore
21st February 2010, 01:17 PM

No bother Stevie, just let me know when you know and I'll add you to the list.:thumbs up:

Cheers,

A.

AndyP & Lenore
21st February 2010, 01:18 PM
Really would love to come, sadly down in the lake district so won't be able to make!!! When i get five mins will check out the highland tour and hopefully put ma name down...

No bother. There are usually a few MINI Meats organised over the year. This won't be the last one.:thumbs up:

LightningStevie
21st February 2010, 07:31 PM
No bother Stevie, just let me know when you know and I'll add you to the list.:thumbs up:

Cheers,

A.

Will do!

Archer189
21st February 2010, 09:10 PM
Is there enough space to fit one more in. This would be my first!!.

AndyP & Lenore
21st February 2010, 09:45 PM
Is there enough space to fit one more in. This would be my first!!.

No problem. Will add you to the list.:thumbs up:

A.

markycoopers
22nd February 2010, 02:47 PM
put hayley and myself down for this thanks ,mark

Craig
22nd February 2010, 02:57 PM
Could this be our biggest mini meats ever ?!?! Think we should get more people to take over the whole place ! :lol:

atnova
22nd February 2010, 06:28 PM
Hey Craig,
Sorry for being off topic, but is it possible to sell me a inside sticker on the night please?
Thanks
Alex

stoney
22nd February 2010, 06:56 PM
Won't be a prob he has a stash in the boot of his mini :-)

Craig
22nd February 2010, 07:22 PM
Hey Craig,
Sorry for being off topic, but is it possible to sell me a inside sticker on the night please?
Thanks
Alex

Won't be a prob he has a stash in the boot of his mini :-)

what Stoney says... :thumbs up: No probs Alex, I also have key rings and prob a tax disc holder or 2 :yes nod:

LightningStevie
8th March 2010, 09:33 PM
Looks like it will just be me, and I'll be there for dinner. You'll all need to be nice to the newbie :)

AndyP & Lenore
8th March 2010, 09:44 PM
Looks like it will just be me, and I'll be there for dinner. You'll all need to be nice to the newbie :)

Thats you added stevie.:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2010, 01:31 PM
This is this Friday folks...:thud:

So could those who are a "maybe" confirm or otherwise, and those whose plans have changed also let me know if that's the case.:thumbs up:

I need to call Frankie & Benny's on Friday morning to confirm numbers.

Many thanks.

A..:D

markycoopers
15th March 2010, 04:47 PM
hayley, myself,and two others will be coming also.

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2010, 04:56 PM
hayley, myself,and two others will be coming also.

Hi Marky. Sorry, missed your first post to this thread.:blush:

Thats you four all added to the list.:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2010, 04:56 PM
Holy Sheep!!! 32 for a MINI Meats - that's gotta be a record!

A.

LightningStevie
15th March 2010, 05:22 PM
Excellent! Will be nice to meet some fellow mini peeps :)

stoney
15th March 2010, 05:54 PM

A.

lot of new faces as well :thumbs up: should be a good night as long as f+b can handle that amout of orders at once ;)

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2010, 06:04 PM
lot of new faces as well :thumbs up: should be a good night as long as f+b can handle that amout of orders at once ;)

They should be OK. We've gone into F & B's before and it's been mobbed and we've had to wait for a table and then we've thought it would be ages before we get our food and then had great service where the starters come out within minutes.:clap:

I'm sure Friday will be just like that.:yes nod:

LightningStevie
15th March 2010, 07:02 PM
Fingers crossed it will be anyways hehe

stoney
15th March 2010, 07:07 PM
They should be OK. We've gone into F & B's before and it's been mobbed and we've had to wait for a table and then we've thought it would be ages before we get our food and then had great service where the starters come out within minutes.:clap:

I'm sure Friday will be just like that.:yes nod:

i hope so but what you have to remember is when its mobed and they are turning over tables the orders come in at diffrent times IE: one table is finninshing there starter as the other table is leaving so when you are being seated the other table is geting there main when you are ordering your starter so the orders are stagerd in to the kitchin

there shoud be plenty of chefs on tho they should have at least 1 starter 2 main and 1 pastry chef/s on at any one time

i know all this as worked as a chef part time about 6/7 year back and belevie me when you have a party of 32 people coming in all at once it a big job and gets very hetic in the kitchin
but i am shure F+B will have it coverd :thumbs up::cool:

Scottie
15th March 2010, 07:11 PM
I'm still going... got the day off from work and plan to go early to browse round the gyle shopping centre prior to dinner.:thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
15th March 2010, 09:57 PM

A.

We will defo be there:thumbs up:
Not with our mini :thud:as we are heading to Aviemore for a long weekend after Mini meats and need the bigger motor for luggage:thud:

LightningStevie
15th March 2010, 10:03 PM
Which part of the car park are we meeting up in?

AndyP & Lenore
15th March 2010, 10:53 PM
Which part of the car park are we meeting up in?

Suggest we all park behind Frankie & Bennys... so that would be between F&B's and Marks & Spencer. Just wherever you can get a space. Shouldn't be too much bother at that time of the evening.

A.

Colin
16th March 2010, 02:06 PM
Hi Andy, we will be going.

AndyP & Lenore
16th March 2010, 11:00 PM
Hi Andy, we will be going.
:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

norrie
17th March 2010, 09:16 PM
Might make this.
Not got my Mini yet but it's on order.
I live just across the road so would be able to have a couple of shandies as well.:thumbs up:

Norrie.

AndyP & Lenore
17th March 2010, 09:32 PM
Might make this.
Not got my Mini yet but it's on order.
I live just across the road so would be able to have a couple of shandies as well.:thumbs up:

Norrie.

You're more than welcome, but you'd need to let me know by tomorrow evening. Final numbers being called in to F&B's on Friday morning.:thumbs up:

norrie
17th March 2010, 10:09 PM
Ok I will let you know.

Norrie.

markycoopers
17th March 2010, 11:59 PM
slight change now marky,hayley,chris,mark,ali,fergie that 6 in total, really looking forward to this thanks mark

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2010, 12:08 AM
slight change now marky,hayley,chris,mark,ali,fergie that 6 in total, really looking forward to this thanks mark

Thats the marky clan added.:thumbs up:

35 for MINI Meats.:confused::confused::confused:

I think I better call F&B's in the morning, make sure they can take us all.:blush:

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2010, 12:11 AM
Just so everyone knows..... there's no way in hell we're gonna get all 35 of us on one table:laugh:. My guess would be 6 booths:confused:. There may be one big table and some booths, I guess.:confused:

markycoopers
18th March 2010, 01:06 AM
Just so everyone knows..... there's no way in hell we're gonna get all 35 of us on one table:laugh:. My guess would be 6 booths:confused:. There may be one big table and some booths, I guess.:confused:

that cool, bringing two minis, was three but hayleys is sold so she is bringing her new toy for its 1st outing :) and maybe an old skool mini

atnova
18th March 2010, 02:10 AM
Hi there,
i think 2 of me mates might not be able to come cause one is up north building his capri and one is down south building his fiesta and another one is in the west trying to get his range rover moted so right now its either just me or one more mate. I can confirm it by tmr morning. Sorry about this
Alex

LightningStevie
18th March 2010, 09:30 AM
sounds like a busy night for F&B's!

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2010, 10:49 AM
Hi there,
i think 2 of me mates might not be able to come cause one is up north building his capri and one is down south building his fiesta and another one is in the west trying to get his range rover moted so right now its either just me or one more mate. I can confirm it by tmr morning. Sorry about this
Alex

Thanks for the update. Let me know in the morning ASAP one way or the other. Cheers.:thumbs up:

A.

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2010, 10:50 AM
sounds like a busy night for F&B's!

You could say that. If I'm honest, if there's one restaurant in the world that's set up for that kind of party size it's F&B's. I think they'll cope admirably.:yes nod:

atnova
18th March 2010, 03:10 PM
Hi andy,

Two have confirmed not be able to come and one might come down if he can make it, so is it ok if i came without my friend if he can't make it?

Thanks
Alex

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2010, 04:01 PM
Alex, that's no bother. I'll take all your mates off the list. If your one mate does turn up, I'm sure they will be able to accommodate him somehow.

norrie
18th March 2010, 09:30 PM
Looks like I'm not going to be able to make this after all.

If I can I will just turn up and see if they can handle it but it's not looking likely.

Norrie.

AndyP & Lenore
18th March 2010, 10:17 PM
Looks like I'm not going to be able to make this after all.

If I can I will just turn up and see if they can handle it but it's not looking likely.

Norrie.

No bother Norrie. Thanks for letting me know.:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
19th March 2010, 10:42 AM
Final numbers called in to F & B's.:thumbs up:

No new additions cannot be taken, but I guess if someone else did want to come along, they're not going to turn you down, but you may not be sitting in the same area as us.

Looks like we are taking over about a quarter of the restaurant.:thud::lol:

LightningStevie
19th March 2010, 06:04 PM
See you all in a couple of hours!

Mini Ecosse
19th March 2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks Andy for organising this mini meats.
Great to meet up with folks new and old:thumbs up:

Scottie
19th March 2010, 11:44 PM
Thanks Andy for organising this mini meats.
Great to meet up with folks new and old:thumbs up:

x2

was a rare wee treat to eat out the chicken salad was tasty.

AndyP & Lenore
20th March 2010, 12:07 AM
Aye, a really great night tonight. Good to see some new faces, as well as the regulars.

I think F & B's did a not bad job considering 26 folks descended all at once. We may have had to wait a wee while for the starters, but the rest of service was excellent.

Thanks to everyone for making this a great night. Will get another one organised sometime soon.:thumbs up:

LightningStevie
20th March 2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks for organising tonight Andy! I enjoyed myself, and good to put faces to user names :)

And ta to Craig for the sticker and keyring :D

Bumble
20th March 2010, 12:41 AM
adding my thanks to our organisers ... good night had by all me thinks

D3 JDA
20th March 2010, 01:02 AM
A big thanks to andy & lenore for putting on such a good night.It was also good to see lots of new faces:thumbs up::hand:

Forbes
20th March 2010, 01:12 AM
Photos. of the motors:p

atnova
20th March 2010, 01:51 AM
Thanks for a great night Andy,
and thanks your help on me bumper
peace
Alex

Craig
20th March 2010, 10:18 AM
aye, good night last night and good to see some newbies. :thumbs up: hope I got round all you guys, cos I know it can be daunting coming on your first meet :yes nod: I think I missed speaking to some of my friends last night.... :blush:

oh and thanks to those trying to steal my aerial....! :frown:

Craig
20th March 2010, 10:18 AM
Photos. of the motors:p

nah, nae cameras on show last night.... :rolleyes: :lol:

LightningStevie
20th March 2010, 11:08 AM
, cos I know it can be daunting coming on your first meet

yeah but I was made to feel welcome, and I'm sure the other newbies were too. I've been to many a smart meet and I know most people that go to them, so it was strange to be a newbie again! Haven't been one for 6 years lol

Now, I'm gonna have a look at what runs are coming up over the summer and see if I can make any of them :D

MINI William
20th March 2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks to Andy and Lenore for organising last night. It was a good night

atnova
20th March 2010, 02:58 PM
hey craig i manage to lift the bumper, but when u look at the wheel arch, it looks like the bumper is pushed forward by a cm lol
can that be fixed too?
many thanks

norrie
20th March 2010, 09:29 PM
Sounds like I missed a good night.
Might be able to make the next one.

Norrie.

stoney
20th March 2010, 09:43 PM
yep good night had bye both of us nice to put some new names to faces sorry never got to talk to every one

atnova
21st March 2010, 04:08 AM
btw may i ask who does the red classic cooper belong to?
she looks bloody hot and amazing =]

camjay
21st March 2010, 11:07 AM
I would have loved to have came along, but I was already at a night out! Sounds like you had a good time. I've still not been to a meet or a run yet. But I will definately be coming along this year (hubby got a new job Mon-Fri and I no longer work weekends either - yay)! So no excuses!

zimbo
21st March 2010, 11:22 AM
nah, nae cameras on show last night.... :rolleyes: :lol:

I thought it says in the rules that on all mini runs/meets there must be at least one camera doing some work? :lol:

I mean our resident photographer and organiser of the night has let the photography team down... :frown: :D

AndyP & Lenore
21st March 2010, 11:41 AM
I thought it says in the rules that on all mini runs/meets there must be at least one camera doing some work? :lol:

I mean our resident photographer and organiser of the night has let the photography team down... :frown: :D

Never even thought of taking my camera.:frown:

Why take photo's when there's good food to be avvin'.:yes nod:

zimbo
22nd March 2010, 06:07 PM

Why take photo's when there's good food to be avvin'.:yes nod:

Well how do we know, I mean you dont HAVE ANY photographic proof now do you.... :p :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd March 2010, 07:12 PM
Well how do we know, I mean you dont HAVE ANY photographic proof now do you.... :p :lol:

Just look at my enlarging waistline and you'll get enough proof.:blush:

Mini Ecosse
23rd March 2010, 06:59 PM
Found these two mini's lurking about in Gyle shopping centre car park.
They were so close to F & B's they were almost in the front door.:smilewinkgrin:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/NMS/IMG_0062.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/NMS/IMG_0061.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
23rd March 2010, 08:12 PM
Found these two mini's lurking about in Gyle shopping centre car park.
They were so close to F & B's they were almost in the front door.:smilewinkgrin:

What?!?!?!:confused: We were hungry.:blush::laugh:

A. :D