PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4G

euan
5th February 2010, 12:07 PM
Anyone seen this? Is it real?

I've been told by someone at a fruity mobile phone company that it's coming out in April?

http://www.tech-exclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/iphone-4g-concept.jpg

Fartin Martin
5th February 2010, 12:09 PM
Fruity!:lol:

hmmm not heard of it..but al no be chuffed if it is!!!!ha..a always like to have the newest of the newest!!..only child syndrome!!:p

GAJ
5th February 2010, 01:12 PM
That's not real, it's a mock up created by some fanboy to show new features which may be included in the next model. In fact, looking closer, I think that that is an old mockup created to show what we now know as the 3GS may have included and looked like.

Historically, new iPhone models have been released in the summer and I suspect that will be the same this year but who knows? Apple never reveal any details of new products, including specs or release dates in advance of the launch. Most of the features look pretty believable though, have my doubts about a removable battery but who knows? I had hope that the 3GS might use what Apple call the Aluminum Unibody. Have to wait and see. One things for sure though - when they do release media images, they won't be such a graphic disaster as that image is!

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2010, 01:35 PM
It even says at the bottom of the image... "Speculative Design (C) 2008"!

A.

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 01:56 PM
oh I wanted that, looks cool.

Delboy
5th February 2010, 03:17 PM
There's actually quite a lot about this on the web if you Google it. It would seem that a new iPhone is expected sometime this year, most likely in the summer. Plus the war over Flash support on Apple devices rages on....

euan
5th February 2010, 03:49 PM
Yeah, that's why I looked this up. I was all set to go for a 3GS but then asked about this phone. So I'll stick on my existing contract now for 4 months or so and see what this new phone brings before jumping on the iPhone bandwagon. And maybe by then Orange will relent a bit on the cash side too!

Delboy
5th February 2010, 04:21 PM
Or you could stay off the rather over-crowded iPhone bandwagon and go for the intellectual's choice of an Android OS phone.....!

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 05:10 PM
Or you could stay off the rather over-crowded iPhone bandwagon and go for the intellectual's choice of an Android OS phone.....!

What did you choose it Del........:p

Delboy
5th February 2010, 05:31 PM

Eh? :moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
5th February 2010, 05:34 PM

Eh? :moonie:

Was thinking the same thing Del.... "Eh?":laugh:

A.:D

GCA3N
5th February 2010, 05:37 PM
well feel like an arse now...should have read why did you choose it Del.... anyway as joey from friends would say it's a moo point now.

Not even started drinking yet, might stay off it tonight.