PDA

View Full Version : new stereo fitted

Fartin Martin
4th February 2010, 08:32 PM
Well, paid the guys at Audio Advice a visit today to get my headunit fitted..so all went pretty well..and the guys done a brilliant job!:thumbs up:

...but..and its abit of a weird but..the multi function has went abit crazy!!:confused:

The volume up button turns the volume up

The volume down buttom turns it down

The track left button turns the volume up(weyheyyyyy)

And track right skips the track either back to the beginning or to the track before(so basically going backwards through the playlist instead of goin forwards!)

...surely there must be some way to sort this???

and the iPhone aint connecting via bluetooth, but thats prob due to the phone..so any tips??

cheers

Martin

k3ith
4th February 2010, 10:56 PM
what did you get fitted, sorry cant help lol. pics?

Fartin Martin
5th February 2010, 12:41 AM
got a pioneer P7100-BT headunit fitted to my H/K speakers..allows me to use my iphone..so no more cds skitin about the car makin it look untidy!!woo hoo!!

no pics just now..will get some tomorrow..iphones in the dark are about as much use as a chocolate kettle!!

Gismo
5th February 2010, 12:49 AM
Do you have the Harmon Kardon system fitted to your car? if so, i'm not so sure you can just simply install a head unit without some other mods, but, i'm sure Iain will sort you out

Fartin Martin
5th February 2010, 12:58 AM
Do you have the Harmon Kardon system fitted to your car? if so, i'm not so sure you can just simply install a head unit without some other mods, but, i'm sure Iain will sort you out

yeah its H/K..and all the relevant parts were fitted, but the part that enables me to use the MFSW has somehow swapped around what each button does..if you get me?lol..dunno if i'm explaining it great!

Fartin Martin
5th February 2010, 01:02 AM
Oh and managed to hook the iPhone to the headunit so thats sorted!!:p

Bazthemod
5th February 2010, 01:04 AM
More than likely you will need an interface kit for the m/f wheel.

Fartin Martin
5th February 2010, 01:17 AM
More than likely you will need an interface kit for the m/f wheel.

pretty sure i got that..got it from Newministuff..phoned them and told them what headunit i had, that i had the H/K upgrade and the 3-spoke MFSW..so i assume they sent me all the corresponding parts!..but tbh..I know hee haw about this stuff!:lol:

everything works, just the not the MFSW, they all do different tasks now!! lol

Gismo
10th February 2010, 08:17 AM
Is this fixed yet?

Fartin Martin
10th February 2010, 10:13 AM
Not yet..I've to send my invoice number to newministuff and he's gonna send me a new mfsw adapter..so that should work:) fingers crossed

Gismo
19th February 2010, 06:19 AM
Is it fixed yet?

Fartin Martin
19th February 2010, 10:47 AM
No:sad: still waitin on the new adapter from newministuff, gonna drop him an email just now..see if its been sent yet

Audio Advice
10th July 2010, 10:03 PM
Martin - -did you get the part?

Fartin Martin
10th July 2010, 10:40 PM
Hey..yeah I got it!

its just havin the time to get out and see if yous would be able to sort it..would next week be possible??

cheers

GCA3N
11th July 2010, 06:08 AM
its just havin the time to get out and see if yous would be able to sort it

oh er ;)